Question for those who owned tried more than 1 vaporizor.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
What vaporizers do you own that "contrast and compliment" each other?

Obvious owning a favorite tabletop and a separate portable would be a simple example of this.
But any models more specifically and why?

I'll start it...

My everyday portable but mostly around the house - PAX
Outdoors, lightweight, mini flashlight. - Summit
Simple design with large oven. No worries, even If I loose it. (Cause I paid $53.00 for it) - Flowermate VT1.0

Forget to charge the Pax. Use the Summit's Pass thru.
Need to use the lowest temps - Summit. Revape light ABV. Use the flowermate. (perhaps)
Don't feel like bringing a second battery bank, then bring and drain the Flowermate 1st.

I'm sure most of you can come up with wider examples.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I own two vaporizers right now. My Solo is my go-to vape... I love that thing! It works brilliantly -- the taste is amazing, and I can get huge clouds when I want them. Also I use very little material with it, as it's very efficient (domed screens are the shit lol). Oh, and did I mention the taste is amazing! ;) The only downside is having to rely on battery power, and that's not a big issue for me as I usually get 6+ sessions on a charge (I rarely go the full session time until the auto-shutoff).

My VaporGenie is the first vape I owned, and it's designated as my "off-the-grid" vape, as it can be used whenever a lighter is handy. Since I got my Solo, it mostly just collects dust. Unless I don't want to sit and do a whole session -- if all I'm looking for is a quick hit and go, then the VaporGenie shines: with no heat up time it's more on-demand than the Solo.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I've owned and used extensively 5 vaporizers in the past year, and have tried another 4 vapes which were lent to me by awesome FC members looking for custom accessories for their vapes. My experiences are limited, but every vape is different.

There is no "perfect" vape. In fact I agree with many others on this forum who believe it's best to switch vapes every few weeks (days?).

For cloud chasing, I enjoy my Nano and my Lotus. But cloud chasing through water doesn't medicate me nearly as well as other vapes.

If I have 30 minutes to kill and I'm looking for the best flavor, I reach for my Davinci Ascent - best tasting vaporizer I own for the 330F to 350F temp range (Although with proper torch control, I can get awesome flavor from my Lotus without any problems, but I usually reach for my Ascent when I want flavor without any hassle).

For stealth, I was using an Indica Noir - loved that little vape. No odor I could detect when the lid was closed and the vape was off. Literally never cleaned the vape (Once every 2 months I'd take the mouthpiece off and drop it in ISO). I was very happy with that vape until it broke (Classic oven issue - apparently being redesigned and fixed).

I bought a used Pax1 for my stealth needs until my new stealth vapes arrive (Grasshopper and an unreleased unannounced vape :ninja:). Aside from the smallish size of my Pax1, It's hardly stealth considering how strong the odor is when the vape is off! I still use it daily, but I can't wait until I have a better stealth vape at my disposal.

CuckFumbustion

I've owned and used extensively 5 vaporizers in the past year, and have tried another 4 vapes which were lent to me by awesome FC members looking for custom accessories for their vapes. My experiences are limited, but every vape is different.

There is no "perfect" vape. In fact I agree with many others on this forum who believe it's best to switch vapes every few weeks (days?).

For cloud chasing, I enjoy my Nano and my Lotus. But cloud chasing through water doesn't medicate me nearly as well as other vapes.

If I have 30 minutes to kill and I'm looking for the best flavor, I reach for my Davinci Ascent - best tasting vaporizer I own for the 330F to 350F temp range (Although with proper torch control, I can get awesome flavor from my Lotus without any problems, but I usually reach for my Ascent when I want flavor without any hassle).

For stealth, I was using an Indica Noir - loved that little vape. No odor I could detect when the lid was closed and the vape was off. Literally never cleaned the vape (Once every 2 months I'd take the mouthpiece off and drop it in ISO). I was very happy with that vape until it broke (Classic oven issue - apparently being redesigned and fixed).

I bought a used Pax1 for my stealth needs until my new stealth vapes arrive (Grasshopper and an unreleased unannounced vape :ninja:). Aside from the smallish size of my Pax1, It's hardly stealth considering how strong the odor is when the vape is off! I still use it daily, but I can't wait until I have a better stealth vape at my disposal.

I agree entirely there is no ALL IN ONE wonder. :nod: There maybe a few Jack of all trades, however.
Plus the device being used seems to dictate the type of session as to how it heats up, etc. That and a few recent purchases was the impetus for my "contrast and compliment" discussion.

You even made mention of your upgrade path once you figured what formula works for you. :tup:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Have you tried the mentos caps for odor @Ratchett?
Sure, I also have some vinyl caps for my Pax1 which work great.

But my Indica was a better vape than my Pax1 in so many ways without any mods. Aside from loading, the Indica beat's the Pax in every other category for me.

that's just cruel
:evil: Perks of being a popular accessory maker. Starting to get the attention of several manufacturers :D

CuckFumbustion

I have the SSV, Daisy, and the Vapman in rotation and a few other vapes I boot up for fun. There is no perfect vape though some vapes are the best at a particular thing. I find value in most functional vapes though there are only few I regularly use or own.

Ok, so the SSV is the dependable desktop, The Daisy a completely modular design with options, The Vapman for being off the grid. sound accurate?

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
One powerful convection desktop (for me, currently, the E-Nano)....at least one very stealthy portable (currently Pax2 and INH05 are my stealthies)...and for perfect, cool, heavenly flavor in all settings, it's the Firefly. 2 FFs, to be exact. ;)

hi_there

I use my AA at home and if visiting friends with a knock-off water tool. It is great! It has replaced my Solo, I sold that when I bought the AA. Tried a puffit 2 and it was super stealth but not much clouds. I use an Imag+ for the road, very stealthy. I have a Grasshopper on pre-order, so that will be my stealth on the road vape and the Imag+ will move to back up status.

grokit

well-worn member
I will always recommend the lotus and ssv to anybody that wants a complimentary setup that covers the most bases for the least amount of money. Convection, heavy-hitting, efficiency, versatility, reliability, portability, off-grid capability etc., these two vapes could be the best combo for the buck unless you also need stealth. For stealth the pax2 seems to be the best atm, I haven't tried it but had a pax1 for a bit.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Lotus/Nano/Hammer is a great combo

Lotus and Hammer share butane which is convenient. Lotus is much preferred but I use the Hammer when I need to be more discrete. Lotus on WPA is a home daily driver, and competes evenly for my time with the Nano while home.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I currently have three vaporizers, and they all serve a daily purpose.

My Herbalizer is strictly for medicating at home, and for medicating heavily, very quickly. I need that, and precise temperature control to help alleviate my pain and nausea.

My Solo is for around the house portable use. I use it so I can medicate and do other things around the house, like laundry, taking the dogs outside, etc.

My two Ascents are mainly for medicating while I am away from home. I like the Ascent because it is digital, and has pretty accurate temp control. It works well on lower temps, and I can really taste the herbs. I can start as low as 300F (the Ascent temp can go lower), and go all the way up to 430F in the same session, just sipping away the whole time. It's perfect for a long drive to the doctor.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
nano as daily driver. sometimes low temp, usually mid temp, sometimes high temp. Not totally perfect, but damned near for me as long as close to power. Have a good many hits on it, so have it pretty well figured out and can get it to perform how I like for any immediate preferences.

solo has become travel vape about half the time for visiting friends or road trips. IMO it's ok. Usually leaves me missing my nano. This is why it only goes visiting with me about half the time. If it is cool to bring and set up nano and bubb, take it instead. Nice on hikes and other outdoor activities where carrying it and stealth aren't an issue.

Vapman for playing around and a change of pace. Take it out on occasion, but usually at home for a quick sesh. Tricky to use so with friends I end up doing everything but drawing vapor, then pass. Kind of a PIA compared to sharing with any of my other vapes. Do love how it works, and something so endearing about it that it is always fun to pull out. Would probably feel a bit different if this was all I had. And, IMO a good idea to have something that will work when the grid goes down.

MFLB remains in the mix. Not necessarily a favorite for vape production or quality, but love the stealth and simplicity. Great for topping off when out and about, and so stealthy can use just about anywhere. Use with PA when possible (car & AC). Great for traveling because so small and discreet. Can get in an OK sesh if in a hotel room and worried about smell. IMO can't beat it if you can find a cig smoking area to hide in (outside a bar, at a game or show, etc.) unless you're fortunate enough to be able to get juice for a vape pen. With a little practice you can hide it in your hand while hitting and disperse the light smelling vapor so virtually imperceptible.

EQ has become a backup and not much more. Pulled it out about 7 -8 months ago for party with mostly non indulgers to use for bags. Non smokers/vapers who occasionally want to catch a buzz at a party love them. Doesn't get any simpler, and with two bags you can keep it going and satisfying a small crowd as long as you keep loading. Was my daily driver for about 2 years and does OK. But, greatly prefer the nano here because of - ease of use, better flavor, no hoses, better conservation, size and form factor.

rosedale

LSV is my heavy hitter

Nano is my everyday driver because of conservation

Pax2 is my stealth

Vapman is for off the grid

I also made an impulse purchase and got the Air, which just collects dust. It is very versatile and it would be the vape that I would want to own if I just had one. However, since I have a few, I just feel that it doesn't excel at any one thing. It is stealthy but not like the Pax. It has very good vapor quality but not like the LSV. It conserves but not like the Nano.

Just my personal thoughts.

CuckFumbustion

One powerful convection desktop (for me, currently, the E-Nano)....at least one very stealthy portable (currently Pax2 and INH05 are my stealthies)...and for perfect, cool, heavenly flavor in all settings, it's the Firefly. 2 FFs, to be exact. ;)
Yes, I would think the FF would round off anybody's collection.:nod: An all convection oven being my next personal choice. Owning two FF's or one FF and a full convection desktop with a fan would complete all the bases for me.

rastamon

I own 2 Vapes the FF and the Pax 2
The Pax 2 is new to me and I am still getting used to which settings I prefer, 2 is currently cooler and better than 3. But the hits using top shelf high THC products have been amazing. The flavor however, is nothing close to the FF. For stealthy heavy portable hits, it is the Pax 2. If i have the time and want a more relaxing enjoyable ride I reach for the FF. I am glad I own both and since the 770 battery came out with the FF, the battery life is much improved and acceptable. I have the old battery as backup, so no more red dead lights just when you are ready.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You first need to start with quality herb. Vaporizers don't work well with too damp of product.

My Enano and my Solo for at home medicating. The Arizer Air, Ascent or the Indica for on the go. I lately have been using just the Air for on the go, the other 2 portables are great though.

I like a vaporizer that has good flavor and doesn't use a lot of herb. Something that's easy to clean and the ease of use. The most important part it has to medicate well.

I just have 2 glass WTs the D020 Bubbler and the Pinnacle Pro Micro Shower tube. I plan on buying another piece to go with the Nano.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I currently have three vaporizers, and they all serve a daily purpose.

My Herbalizer is strictly for medicating at home, and for medicating heavily, very quickly. I need that, and precise temperature control to help alleviate my pain and nausea.

My Solo is for around the house portable use. I use it so I can medicate and do other things around the house, like laundry, taking the dogs outside, etc.

My two Ascents are mainly for medicating while I am away from home. I like the Ascent because it is digital, and has pretty accurate temp control. It works well on lower temps, and I can really taste the herbs. I can start as low as 300F (the Ascent temp can go lower), and go all the way up to 430F in the same session, just sipping away the whole time. It's perfect for a long drive to the doctor.

I added a new desktop vape to my collection since my last post, a black walnut UnderDog vaporizer.

So, now I have my UnderDog and Herbalizer as home units, but I've been strictly using my UD since I got it.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My 2 main vapes are my Lotus and my HA, and they couldn't be more different. The HA being plugin and crucible based is my session vape, for when I am not alone or want to have a longer vaping experience. I occasionally use it with a whip, but mostly I turn it over into a glass piece. It works great with full nugs, and I rarely grind for it.
The Lotus is for quick hitting and for the biggest hits. Torch based it gives me wider range of heating profiles and gives me vapor as soon and as thick as I want it. It allows me to vape anywhere at home and doesn't tie me to an electrical outlet. And it allows me to easily stop at one hit if that is all I want.

My next vape is coming soon, and should pretty much change everything if it is as shown and described. Still home based due to it's size, it looks to be more flexible and powerful even than the Lotus, but the proof will be in the using. I am very excited to try it out. More later...

Last edited:
Top Bottom