Question about potency of weed and does Sativa/indica matter with lotion.

Mookie0608

I finally have enough avb left over and I’m actually considering going out and buying a toaster oven since it’s orobably the best option for decarbing weed not vaped. I can’t cook in my house but I have a small cabin in back yard I can use to cook etc.

I am going to get the magic butter machine 2, and I was going to make a topical lotion. If I’m technically not consuming it doesn’t it matter if it’s a Sativa or indica? Such as my avb I’m using is Purple Urkle if I use it during the day time would it still make me relaxed etc just in the area where I apply it in my case basically legs down just below my knees in both legs/feet. Was wondering how that would work as well potency. If I were to try say a 27% thc strain as well. Wasn’t sure if I should be saving my Sativa avb as well to make a separate batch for day time.

Would appreciate the feedback.

I also Am almost positive my avb is already to go and activated so I don’t think I need to decarb that again correct?

If I find this mb2 machine to be user friendly then I very may well attempt to make edibles that won’t require cooking in the oven like cookies or brownies. I can’t get my house smelling badly. Or maybe even an oil unless I can get myself into trouble fast with an oil if get a bath and load it up with oil.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: Phenix

Phenix

from my research i got that lotion will only work were applied and that the effect would be mainly to relief pain.

However I did not tried yet so I am eager to hear what a more experienced user says.
I definitely want to make some lotion this year as I feel it might be beneficial for m father.
Please keep us posted how you proceed and more importantly: what you think about lotion vs vaping.

Phenix,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
@Mookie0608 - i use the Ardent/NOVA for decarboxylating - it contains the smell very well and has been tested to do virtually 100% decarb of THCa to THC ... however, some FCers have had negative experiences. i like mine.

thread:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/100-decarb-with-the-nova.20534/

my understanding of Rick Simpson Oil is the THC is the curative agent, not CBD - for cancer or immunotherapy, that is ... and my assumption is that there is very little THC left in the ABV.

i use Everclear 95% ethanol to do an extraction of the decarbed herb. or just eat the decarbed herb. trying different things.

You are right, the ABV is already decarbed.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: Phenix

Whisper

I have neuropathy, right now, it affects me below the knees. My legs and feet. I want to make a lotion as well. From what I've read, the strain doesn't matter because it doesn't enter the bloodstream, so you don't "feel" the effects. I am curious to see what folks are doing for relief.

Mookie0608

I heard that nova is a scam and if you have issues cs dodges you. I have heard while it last it can be good hit or miss but they don’t last long from what I read on forums.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

The lotion sounded interesting to though all though I heard it can have body “psychoactive effects” on areas with little or no muscle. Just not sure though if say I rub a lot on an 20 minutes later I won’t be steady walking not from being high etc but from muscles being relaxed and like nah we don’t want to work sit down.

Top Bottom