1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

question about loading KISS

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Jman5280, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

question about loading, on the w9 site it says:

"Load 0.1 - 0.3 grams of concentrate by
    dropping on to heater coil or gently apply
    concentrate using a non metallic applicator"

in my recent posts on this forum I am told my problem is over loading, which is true because I am constantly cleaning my threads. HOWEVER, I load in BB sized loads, I get around 50+ loads out of a gram of concentrate in my KISS carts. I don't think this is over loading at all...but oil slowly builds up and my cartridges start clogging up.

How is it that they recommend using a 1/10th -1/3rd of a gram of shatter in a pack? that would surely be overflowing, right? I see users recommending 0.1 - 0.3 and it makes me wonder how people are loading a third of a gram of shatter into a pen? it woudln't even fit in most LAYG cartridge.

Am I missing something? Am I wrong in assuming that 0.1 means 1/10th when talking about a gram of concentrate? Either I was taught how to read decimals wrong or my grams of concentrate are much bigger than what most people use...

Also I am considering buying a Herc but when I read the manual it says you need to saturate the coil with .4 grams of concentrate and a additional .2-.3 grams to vaporize. This means that you need to basically use .7 to get a hit? Again, isn't this like saying you'll use your whole gram up in like one session? seems expensive...

Last edited: May 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors