question about loading KISS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman5280

question about loading, on the w9 site it says:

"Load 0.1 - 0.3 grams of concentrate by
dropping on to heater coil or gently apply
concentrate using a non metallic applicator"

in my recent posts on this forum I am told my problem is over loading, which is true because I am constantly cleaning my threads. HOWEVER, I load in BB sized loads, I get around 50+ loads out of a gram of concentrate in my KISS carts. I don't think this is over loading at all...but oil slowly builds up and my cartridges start clogging up.

How is it that they recommend using a 1/10th -1/3rd of a gram of shatter in a pack? that would surely be overflowing, right? I see users recommending 0.1 - 0.3 and it makes me wonder how people are loading a third of a gram of shatter into a pen? it woudln't even fit in most LAYG cartridge.

Am I missing something? Am I wrong in assuming that 0.1 means 1/10th when talking about a gram of concentrate? Either I was taught how to read decimals wrong or my grams of concentrate are much bigger than what most people use...

EDIT:

Also I am considering buying a Herc but when I read the manual it says you need to saturate the coil with .4 grams of concentrate and a additional .2-.3 grams to vaporize. This means that you need to basically use .7 to get a hit? Again, isn't this like saying you'll use your whole gram up in like one session? seems expensive...

91grbr.jpg

Last edited:
Jman5280,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom