Question about Arizer Solo Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

e1gh1.88

Hi guys,

I'm living in Australia and am looking to purchase an Arizer Solo vaporizer from USA. I need to find out whether I can plug it in with a 115V - 240V adapter. Apparently if the device is dual voltage it can be done otherwise I will need to get a transformer converter. So far I cant find any information on whether it is or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

e1gh1.88,

dorkus_molorkus

it will come with a charger, all you need is an $5 international plug adapter from places like dick smith or jaycar & add it to the socket & then just plug it in the wall.

I have 2 of them, works a treat

dorkus_molorkus,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
An awesome trick I learned from another member here (I'm afraid I can't remember who ATM EDIT: it was u bwade wunner :)) is that you can just bend the prongs of the charger and it will fit into our outlet :)

That made me a very happy camper.

Otherwise, as Dorkus said, a cheap $5 adapter will do the trick :)

EDIT:
Hey Frederick this is what I have done to all my chargers solo,MFLB inc and it works really well.Got fed up with loose adapters and the hassle.Just catch the prongs with your e pliers and turn slowly and just enough at your e own risk of course but hey.I havent had any fail yet and Ive even done my wifes Kindle.
the mflb pins wont fold into the charger anymore but hey Im not concerned.It works beautifully in a wall socket now.Best of luck
20120407095813.jpg

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom