• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Question about AI Showerhead Vapor Rig

I know next to nothing about glass. Can this AI Showerhead Vapor Rig be used with herb, or is it JUST for concentrates? If it works with both, how do you think it will perform with the HI using an all-glass turbo tube?

OKcomputer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I can work with vapor, but with the male joint that oil rigs typically use, you would need an adapter. Personally I wouldn't buy something like that unless you plan on using mostly the oil rig setup it's designed for.

:2c:

Stu,
Thanks for the quick reply Stu. Anyone happen to know of a similarly-priced, stylish-looking bubbler that will work with vapor?

OKcomputer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Not for that price, no. I think you're on the right track by trolling the waters in the classifieds. You never know what you might pick up!

If I come across something I'll be sure to let you know.

:peace:

Stu,

treecityrnd

I've got a female-female 18mm adapt that would work with that piece. I picked it up at a LHS a long time ago to make some alterations with my 7th Floor setup. PM sent.

treecityrnd,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've also been looking at bubblers for a while now. I think you're after American glass really? It's not a fashionable brand around here, but I can say that the Black Leaf Saxo Bubbler on Grasscity works pretty well as a budget option ($100), and IMO should challenge some opinions on budget glass. I recently bought one without having particularly high expectations, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'm much happier with the overall quality of this piece than I am a USA made piece of the same price which I bought at the same time, though admittedly it's not the most 'elegant' of mouthpiece tubes stuck on. It's much more volume than this piece you're looking at though, and possibly even slightly more than the other piece you were referring to in the classifieds. They do other models in the range, but obviously I can't speak for how well they work. I wanted to get a video of the bubbles stacking high like they could, but I cleaned it and changed the water and it doesn't stack as high as the manky old water did lol lord knows how many days old it was. I'll get another when this water goes old haha video here. I also posted these before in the customised thread- this video and this video
It's pretty good value anyway at around $100. If you wanted to save a couple of dollars and wait a few more weeks they'll probably have 20-30% off in their April sale.

WatTyler,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
Chance2Vape,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Chance2Vape said:
Stu said:
Chance2Vape said:
Here's a similar one made by VaporBrothers specifically for vapor.

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/hydrator-clear-vaporbrothers.html

Looks very similar to the one you originally posted too.
That one would work just fine IMO..... if it weren't for the fact that it requires a VB and whip (sold separately) to work properly. :lol:

Touche' ;) Hey STU what type of glass is that in your pic?? cost? (if you don't mind my askin')
From looking at Stu's sig, I'd guess it's a Ben Wilson inline.

Here's one on ALT that looks similar for $250 + shipping
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...lson-clear-mini-triple-donut-inline-tube.html

Frederick McGuire,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
Frederick McGuire said:
Chance2Vape said:
Stu said:
That one would work just fine IMO..... if it weren't for the fact that it requires a VB and whip (sold separately) to work properly. :lol:

Touche' ;) Hey STU what type of glass is that in your pic?? cost? (if you don't mind my askin')
From looking at Stu's sig, I'd guess it's a Ben Wilson inline.

Here's one on ALT that looks similar for $250 + shipping
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...lson-clear-mini-triple-donut-inline-tube.html

Thanks! Sweet piece!

How do you like the way it hits w/Vapor Stu? Would you recommend it say for a Solo, HA and future HI owner as a primary HydroVape/VapeBonging piece?

Chance2Vape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The BW inline is perfect for use with desktop whip units that can be connected via silicone tubing and 18mm adapter. I use my EQ and Vapolution exclusively through my inline bong. Very little volume promotes quick, thick vapor that you can see coming your way like a wall and makes it easy to determine how big of a hit you want.

For vaporizers that connect directly to the bong (Vapocane, Solo, HA, HI, Gnome, log vapes, etc...) I prefer to use my bubbler as the BW inline's bowl sits too close for comfort to the top of the tube. It's just a little awkward and I find that a bubbler works much better for me with those types of vapes.

YMMV

Stu,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
Stu said:
The BW inline is perfect for use with desktop whip units that can be connected via silicone tubing and 18mm adapter. I use my EQ and Vapolution exclusively through my inline bong. Very little volume promotes quick, thick vapor that you can see coming your way like a wall and makes it easy to determine how big of a hit you want.

For vaporizers that connect directly to the bong (Vapocane, Solo, HA, HI, Gnome, log vapes, etc...) I prefer to use my bubbler as the BW inline's bowl sits too close for comfort to the top of the tube. It's just a little awkward and I find that a bubbler works much better for me with those types of vapes.

YMMV

Thanks for the great info Stu, I really love the look of it and have never had the pleasure of trying one, sounds like it'd make a great secondary piece for me! It or one similar from another maker perhaps.

Chance2Vape,
Top Bottom