Quartz Banger Thread

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
He has his certifications posted. Its not just talk.

S&B's been doing it for over 20 years! I have a whole fleet of medical grade vaporizers you can have. :wave:

Meaning he was taking back to back dabs without distilled water/iso swabs. Pretty much anything will have residue at that point and a dry q tip probably won't help.

Works fine of my ruby bucket or my $8 quartz banger. Looks brand new. I could sell it on ebay right now and nobody would know. :lol:

Why don't you have the Fadespace insert yourself since you are such a fan? Are you waiting for it to go on sale?

I'm sure it works pretty well too. Not sure why you keep coming at me though trying to shove SiC down my throat. I'm good.

pghjd

S&B's been doing it for over 20 years! I have a whole fleet of medical grade vaporizers you can have. :wave:

Works fine of my ruby bucket or my $8 quartz banger. Looks brand new. I could sell it on ebay right now and nobody would know. :lol:

Why don't you have the Fadespace insert yourself since you are such a fan? Are you waiting for it to go on sale?
Only the one version of the Volcano is medically approved, and its not available in America. I'm definitely waiting for a sale. I'm a cheap bastard.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Only the one version of the Volcano is medically approved, and its not available in America.

Right. But we were talking about medical grade materials. Not medical device certifications.

Fadespace claims FDA Recognized Medical Grade Material

A lot of vape companies use FDA recognized medical grade materials. Even a $30 one I bought recently.

invertedisdead,

pghjd

Right. But we were talking about medical grade materials. Not medical device certifications.

Fadespace claims FDA Recognized Medical Grade Material

A lot of vape companies use FDA recognized medical grade materials. Even a $30 one I bought recently.
He's actually not. He had them tested by Geneva Labs. A medical testing company certified by multiple federal agencies.

pghjd,

pghjd

What do you mean he's not? I copy and pasted that right off their website.
He posted the actual documents on his instagram page. The test was done by geneva labs. You also skipped the part that says United States Pharmacopeia Certified.

pghjd,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
He posted the actual documents on his instagram page. The test was done by geneva labs

Here's a quote from Fadespace directly off the Fadespace Instagram: our specific material is certified medical grade by the United States Pharmacopoeia and is FDA recognized.

I'm down to shoot one out if they want to mail me a demo insert though :D I'll even run it on a dual XLR pid in a blind shootout ;)

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

pghjd

Here's a quote from Fadespace directly off the Fadespace Instagram: our specific material is certified medical grade by the United States Pharmacopoeia and is FDA recognized.

I'm down to shoot one out if they want to mail me a demo insert though :D I'll even run it on a dual XLR pid in a blind shootout ;)
Glad to hear you'd give it a fair shake lol. If you look at his story though the testing documents from his manufacturer is in there and it says geneva labs in like 20 pt font right at the top. That quote is just a simplification for the average consumer.

pghjd,

biohacker

So both Greek Glass and Fadespace are saying that SiC is waaay better than sapphire and ruby!?

If this is the case, i'm going to be one VERY happy Biohacker at only $120 a pop and I can clean them the same way I used to with my quartz inserts with ISO! And no cracking and thermal shock!?

Too good to be true?

@Shooby didn't think this was the case with SiC!

biohacker,

pghjd

So both Greek Glass and Fadespace are saying that SiC is waaay better than sapphire and ruby!?

If this is the case, i'm going to be one VERY happy Biohacker at only $120 a pop and I can clean them the same way I used to with my quartz inserts with ISO! And no cracking and thermal shock!?

Too good to be true?

@Shooby didn't think this was the case with SiC!
I don't think greek has said anything about SiC. All he's been talking about recently are the new things ahead like the ruby v2, ruby peak inserts, and a new batch of cheap sapphire. He and fadespace have been talking about constant gems tho. Fadespace has screenshots where he's talking with the chinese manufacturer that makes constant. I feel kinda bad for constant but that's what happens when you lie.

pghjd,

pghjd

He said it on Fadespace's IG. He said that even though he sells rubies, that FadeSpace's SiC inserts are "better".
Dang I haven't seen that. That's interesting. It's surprising a manufacturer would be honest like that when talking about a competitors product.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Fadespace is still a troll and I wouldn't give him any of my money. I explained this in the Puffco Peak thread but here we go: I couldn't get SiC bucket to work in my Peak. Traded it to my buddy for an atomizer. Buddy couldn't get it to work, asked Fadespace on IG for help. Fadespace flew off the handle and started trashing my friend and looking thru his IG and saying personal stuff about him. All because he asked for help getting the insert to work.

I personally wouldn't spend any money with Fadespace again. There's no need to get so aggressive, especially if you/your product weren't so sus. All he does is post drama and the paper specs of his insert. Where are function videos? Just these weird DM testimonials...
I just can't trust it. Sorry if this is some how against the rules, but figured I'd toss that out again.

biohacker

Dang I haven't seen that. That's interesting. It's surprising a manufacturer would be honest like that when talking about a competitors product.

It appears to me that Greek and Fadespace are buddies. They're conspiring to bring down the adapt tech and constant gems gemstone empires! :lol:

I personally wouldn't spend any money with Fadespace again.

Problem is that they are the only ones with the goods, so I have no choice!

I wish there were more affordable options for gemstones and SiC!

pghjd

Fadespace is still a troll and I wouldn't give him any of my money. I explained this in the Puffco Peak thread but here we go: I couldn't get SiC bucket to work in my Peak. Traded it to my buddy for an atomizer. Buddy couldn't get it to work, asked Fadespace on IG for help. Fadespace flew off the handle and started trashing my friend and looking thru his IG and saying personal stuff about him. All because he asked for help getting the insert to work.

I personally wouldn't spend any money with Fadespace again. There's no need to get so aggressive, especially if you/yourpproduct weren't so sus. All he does is post drama and the paper specs of his insert. Where are function videos? Just these weird DM testimonials...
I just can't trust it. Sorry if people think this is reverse shilling or some how against the rules, but figured I'd toss that out again.
It's your personal experience. I don't think its against the rules. Tbh I've heard a lot of mixed things about the peak with or without inserts though. Some people will get the eternal quartz and say it fire some will hate it etc.

It appears to me that Greek and Fadespace are buddies. They're conspiring to bring down the adapt tech and constant gems gemstone empires! :lol:

Problem is that they are the only ones with the goods, so I have no choice!

I wish there were more affordable options for gemstones and SiC!
I do too, hopefully there will be more people like greek one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

biohacker

It's your personal experience. I don't think its against the rules. Tbh I've heard a lot of mixed things about the peak with or without inserts though. Some people will get the eternal quartz and say it fire some will hate it etc.

I tried a few different quartz inserts for the Peak from FadeSpace and they all sucked, FWIW lol

biohacker,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
the insert not working is one thing and irrelevant to my story, just provides context. personally attacking my buddy is another.

that's what I'm upset about lol.

I mean dude was going off about aspects of my friends personal life... and then you see all he does is perpetuate stuff with other companies... just odd business practices

pghjd

I tried a few different quartz inserts for the Peak from FadeSpace and they all sucked, FWIW lol
I've seen people say they can barely get a hit off the peak. I actually saw kung fu vapes peak break on a ig livestream. He literally got like half a hit and it was done

the insert not working is one thing and irrelevant to my story, just provides context. personally attacking my buddy is another.

Understandable. Good customer service should come with the premium price.

Last edited by a moderator:

pghjd

I sold mine in a day. Greek, Fadespace, and I are having a bit of chat on FS' IG if you're interested..
I just read them. Interesting stuff. Fadespace writes some long comments(I'm lazy) but I'm glad he's trying to five out at much info as he can.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution

I mean dude was going off about aspects of my friends personal life... and then you see all he does is perpetuate stuff with other companies... just odd business practices
Thank you for the warning. It's good to know who to avoid and why, and I appreciate the warning.

Madri-Gal,

biohacker

I just read them. Interesting stuff. Fadespace writes some long comments(I'm lazy) but I'm glad he's trying to five out at much info as he can.

Starting to think Fadespace is full of it. They put up that graphic in their Story, and it says that ruby and sapphire can chazz? I thought that was one of the advantages of gemstones, that they didn't?

And that they can be used for drop tech, but shit opaque quartz already requires like 800f+ I can't imagine how slow the SiC would be.

I've seen way too many comments about sapphire/ruby > SiC so even though they dangled the carrot with that 15% discount code, i'm cautiously holding off until I have more information and feedback from other customers.

pghjd

Starting to think Fadespace is full of it. They put up that graphic in their Story, and it says that ruby and sapphire can chazz? I thought that was one of the advantages of gemstones, that they didn't?

And that they can be used for drop tech, but shit opaque quartz already requires like 800f+ I can't imagine how slow the SiC would be.

I've seen way too many comments about sapphire/ruby > SiC so even though they dangled the carrot with that 15% discount code, i'm cautiously holding off until I have more information and feedback from other customers.
The graphic he posted shows that his inserts need less heat energy to get to temp and holds its temp longer compared to ruby/sapphire. Quart isn't actually a very good example because its thermal properties are worse than any of the other materials we're talking about. The chazzing probably more has do to with maintenance than anything else so I don't take that part to seriously. As far as I know ruby/sapphire doesn't devitrify so it shouldn't chaz.

tylerj55

Honestly, in my opinion, he’s shady. He takes low blows at customers and provides the same info every time I ask him how it’s better than ruby or sapphire. I don’t see how anybody could ever say SiC is better than ruby/sapphire because that is just nonsense to me! The only reasons I see SiC as being better is because it most likely won’t crack from torching/cooling down, and it requires less power to heat. It does not retain heat for the same amount of time though, and there is no way in hell it tastes better lol.

Top Bottom