Quartz Banger Thread

tylerj55

@tylerj55 I prefer hugs =)
Wow I’m not sure a hug will suffice though hahaha. I was already planning on ordering from you once the new 30mm (axial?) coils got released. But these opaque beveled bangers are making me want to order now and just make another order later on lol. Can you tell me the OD by any chance? Id love to grab one or two and some terp pearls too if they will fit my current 30mm enail coil from disorderly conduction until the new coils released.

tylerj55,
Reactions: 710Coils

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Those are some pretty bangers, and in my size, too!
I guess the pearls get dropped in before heating, and help make sure all the goods get vaporized?

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: 710Coils

buddingglasshead

Those are some pretty bangers, and in my size, too!
I guess the pearls get dropped in before heating, and help make sure all the goods get vaporized?

You can have them in while heating. I'd suggest doing that as long as everything is clean. You are right, they help vaporize the goods more. Both through agitation of the oil causing more sublimation and more mass at the same temperature.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Being hump-day, I figured it was a good day for some banger shots. All up close and personal :evil:

25mm clear:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

25mm Opaque:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

30mm Clear:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

30mm Opaque:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

Dont forget to use the below link to save 10.00 on your order. It will show up on the shipping checkout screen :rockon:
https://710coils.com/discount/FC appreciation

Oooh. Very nice and reasonably priced. I will probably one or two one or two in a week, after another payday!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@nosmoking Sorry for the coupon not working correctly. I have made a code that you just enter on checkout to get the same discount

The discount code is: FCAppreciation

The above code will work for anyone and only requires you have 20.00 in your check out cart

Again I am really sorry to all that have had issues with the discount. Saving some bucks shouldn't be as difficult as the first discount I setup was =)

Ramahs

@Ramahs i can add some to my next order. Let me know if you have a preference otherwise I will stock a few of each type in them going forward

Well...shit...I just killed the only 45degree banger I have, like ten minutes ago!
(just bought it a few days ago)

Oh well. I'm definitely in the market for one now. lol :razz:

2lswfuh.jpg

Ramahs,

Ramahs

It happens. It was a cheap ~$20 local headshop banger. No Big loss. I can get another one tomorrow.

But yours look better quality than the cheap shit at my local shop

YabbaDABBAdo

Hey everyone just getting back into the swing of things here… Dropped off when all the hex drama started, not to bring it up more,but I can standby and guarantee that you will not be disappointed with @710Coils His customer service is great and he is a great person in general to deal with very accommodating. I own a multitude of bangers and a coil from him and when I say that I stopped using my gavel and started using his opaque 25 and 30 mm due to the thermal mass of the bottom and side walls which are 5 mm on the bottom for both clear and opaque, and the side walls are thicker than most bangers on the market. I am currently driving at 465° to 490° on the 25 mm and 490° to 505° with the 30mm. Also if anyone is worried about fitment issues he can properly set you up with a good fitting coil in banger before it shipped and also his clips are key

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
For those members who don’t know: before he became 710 coils, Shane was the widely known FC master of coil adjustment and banger fitting. He would mentor and help other members with their setups because he was so experienced at it and he’s just that nice. So great when someone loves what they do!

Now selling his own HIGH quality products with that genuine kindness, 710Coils is the #1 SOURCE! (IMO)

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I have been hovering around the 540-560F range w/ my 30mm Opaque Bottom Banger when I am dropping my dab in if I get my timing right. I cannot wait to get a coil, but I must say my Auber 200RDK finally got shut off yesterday after laying dormant for over a week. I used to love how the Dnail SiC halo was always ready to go for me, but I can take 1 or 2 large dabs out of the 30mm banger and be done where as the halo would require about 6 or so dabs to match. If I tried to make my dabs bigger in the halo it means I have to be able to take a much longer hit to get it all. With the big ass open floor and thick ass side walls on this banger it is so easy to take a bigger hit in one hit. Paired with a bubble cap it seems like such a big leap from the SiC halo. A big leap forward!

@710Coils Wheres my coil at? Just kidding but I hope you had a great labor day weekend!

710Coils

Manufacturer
I am waiting on UPS to deliver the coils today. Second portion are due a day or later. The moment they land I will make sure to send out a message so everyone knows

Really truly makes me happy to see so many happy responses about my products and service =)

Thank you soo very much and expect more great things to come as time goes on

Shane

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Can you describe your setup a bit? How many draws do you get off a dab at that temperature?
People start getting mad at me when I get any less than 550 or so but I love the low temp vapor myself.

The PID matters on this. Im dabbing at 420F on my 25mm and thats hot!! 420F set on my Mininail PID will get my sapphire to a temp around 460F.
But then i switch to the kubeone, im at 525F PID reading to get the same temps on my Mininail which is 420F all to get to a 440F insert temp.

Going by the PID reading means nothing. When i rock my 35mm coil on my mininial with my custom halen bucket, i am down to 320F on my PID.

My goal is to dab around 440F on my insert walls.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Baron23 and I were talking about you and your new endeavours someplace else and Baron called you “the artist formally known as Mutton840”. Of course I immediately made it TAFKAM840 and now that’s what automatically pops into my mind when I see your posts lol!

I think it really makes so many of us happy to see a good guy doing his thing well. The way you decided to conduct your business is how it should be, with honesty and transparency. I personally think it’s great that you’re not selling stuff that’s not physically in your hands and giving updates and info that are accurate. For you, it’s simply an extension of your character but we all know that many cannabis businesses have a different model. IE: create false hype/hope, sell vaporwares, the list goes on. You’re a fucking unicorn!

It doesn’t hurt that your product quality is tops, I read so many happy members describing how nice your bangers are irl. Like the best they’ve ever had, even those costing >2x much! I LOVE that each item must meet your exacting standards before going out to customers. That you’ll send it back to get it right rather than passing the problem to the buyer. Mostly, it makes me so happy to see your ever-present infectious enthusiasm directly benefiting yourself, rather than someone else. Peace!

tepictoton

So

Using my liger v2. 0 20mm with SIC insert for a few years now.

These axial coils with 30mm quartz banger, would you guys consider that an upgrade? I think I already made muy mind up to just order the axial coil(220v) and banger once they come online again

The guy with the octopus, he made my NAS(Nail Acquiring Syndrom) Flickr up.... Damn you @710Coils, why do you do this to us....

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
So

Using my liger v2. 0 20mm with SIC insert for a few years now.

These axial coils with 30mm quartz banger, would you guys consider that an upgrade? I think I already made muy mind up to just order the axial coil(220v) and banger once they come online again

The guy with the octopus, he made my NAS(Nail Acquiring Syndrom) Flickr up.... Damn you @710Coils, why do you do this to us....

Upgrade? no.......another very worthwhile part of any dabbers toolkit? absolutely.

A 25mm nail and coil, with pearls (you want them), clip kit and cap is ~$120 all in so IMO its definitely worth trying out if for no other reason then being able to cook dabs about 10x as large, no exaggeration.

Top Bottom