• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Quartz banger technique?

MinnBobber

Hi,
tried out my new cheapy dhgate banger/cap today with sub-par results. I did a small dab of pressed rosin and it started ok but it spread around the base and then with cap airstream pointer moving it around, some climbed the sidewall.

After hitting it, there were some rosin colored streaks left on the sidewall AND where bottom meets sidewall.

When you do a clean dab, how much is left at the end? This was probably 20% leftover??

P.S. With these leftovers, can you torch and hit at the same time to finish them, even though the taste will be
yucky???

P.P.S I am amazed at how torching gets these nasty nasty looking spots perfectly clean. It's fricken magic

MinnBobber,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
IME rosin, no matter how good you feel its made, ALWAYS leaves more behind then any other type of material short of ghetto bubble hash. If you dab a distillate or even a live resin you can get pretty much a full clear but most everything else will leave a little bit behind.

My torch technique is exactly that, torch for a bit then hit, you never need to let it get hot enough to burn...... the torch till super hot then wait for days technique, IMO, is stupid, but to each his own.

Top Bottom