Multi-brand Quant

kuzko

Not sure if there is already a thread for this vape here but I couldn’t find one so thought I’d bring it up. Anyone know anything about the Quant portable vaporizer? Saw one in a YouTube video but it wasn’t a full review. Here’s the website:

https://quantvapor.com/

VPWg39q.png

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I wrote them an inquiry via their website whether it is real wood, or not.
3 days ago, not received an answer yet. My bet is on "wood optic", too.

So another Fury 2 clone in different optics.

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I think this may be retailed ONLY out of the U.K., if so then there is that additional shipping cost to USA, as well!

Fat Freddy,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Or the Fenix Mini, 100% the same as the Fury I and available for under EUR 90,- in the EU.

Dynavaper,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Anyone can copy someone else’s product, in the marketplace?

Hardly seems fair. :\

stark1,

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Afaik HR did a terrible deal with their producer in CN from the start... I believe the fury is the most rebranded vape till now, lost track of count -somewhere between 5-7 different names?

hillbill

Manufacturers build virtually identical vapes which they sell to vaporizer companies to be marketed under different brands which sometimes also have minor internal differences. Only a few contracts are exclusive to one marketer. That’s how things are done in many areas these days. There are also a very few who manufacture their own vapes. They will feature that fact in any advertising you see.

Always watch how things are worded very carefully as every advertising word and phrase is weighed and inspected before you see it. Many vapes people think of as “knock offs” are really “sisters”. Not saying that knock offs aren’t real though.

hillbill,
Reactions: DirtyD
Top Bottom