Quanity Vs. Quality

thedeserttortoise

I get that from every strain I have used. The only way I have found to raise the ceiling is hit it hard and fast right off the bat. But I do notice a different ceiling with some strains, even though all of them get like that.

As you increase your amount, each increase in the same quantity is a lower percentage of what you have used up to that point. It is good to be conservative. So from .1 gr to .2 gr is +100%, .2-.3 = +50%, .3-.4 = +33%, and so on.

It seems like once I am saturated I am saturated or once I have felt the effect the rest are not going to be as strong for the day. I try to only use it once a night personally, but if I could use it during the day I probably would. When I used to use it all day first thing in the morning is best, and I do that from time to time on weekends - go outside and watch the sun rise with my vape.

Such prose my friend... add a cup of jo and I can't think of a better place to be in the morning. Shoot... just about 8 hours away from trying this out once again.... nice thoughts homefree.. thanks..

thedeserttortoise,
I'd like to share an ongoing debate between my oldest daughter and I.
I claim every weed strain has a ceiling (i.e. you can only get as high as weed strain z will take you and quantity ingested is irrelevant past the point of the strain's capacity).

My daughter contends the experience is more like alcohol, the more you take in the higher you get.
I say any given strain has a max point of highness and once that point is hit more herb is futile.

Does anyone know if there is a study on this or any data?

I'm curious about your experiences, which side do you come down on?

The more you take can get you high to a limited point, its more based on the strain in my opinion

Top Bottom