• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

$60 Purple Persei, Kiss Cart and Batteries Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This Purple Persei is in excellent used condition, shows very little wear on the finish, and works great. I have added a "jewel" to the button to make it easier to press. I will include the matching purple KISS cart *3.7v* w/ceramic wick, that has been used a few times and iso cleaned, should still have some life left in it. This is the body style that has the adjustable battery chamber so I will also include the spacing adjuster tool, 1x 18650 AW 3.7v battery (fairly new and freshly charged) and 2x 18350 3.7v batteries for when you want to use 7.4v attachments. PLEASE DO NOT RUN THE 3.7v KISS CART at 7.4v it will die, only use the single 3.7v battery for the included KISS cart. :) Also included is the stock battery charger that came with the kit, and the instruction book.

Asking $60 shipped USPS priority CON/US and Paypal only please, PM if interested. trades considered...

E2auBsg.jpg

YSYOKGc.jpg

Tgq1AeV.jpg

Qi4faeW.jpg

dFo4Zwk.jpg

7bBF0hp.jpg

QuZo2zk.jpg

PpYsAqa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom