Purple-Days Annual 4-20 Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Days

It's 3-20 . . . :party:

Huh??? :hmm:

One month till the 4-20 Annual Purple-Days giveaway.

You have until 4:20 MST on 4-20-2011 to get your picture post card in.

2a4tter.jpg

How many Stainless Steel P-D vapor tips ? :shrug:

Rules:

Open to Purple-Days Diffusers' customers (you bought our product through www.Purple-Days.com or www.Vapenow.com only or, have a unit on order, only). Enter our annual Holiday Contest (around Thanksgiving) if you are not eligible for this one.

Rules:
Contest ends 4-20-2011 at 4:20 Mountain Time. Entries received after that date will not be considered. Compliance with rules is mandatory and I will be the sole judge of your compliance*. Nothing tricky just read and follow the rules.

Send a picture post card to:
Purple-Days
P.O. Box 2069
El Mirage, AZ 85335

1. Post card must be a picture* post card.
2. Line 1- You must print your FC username*, confidential, we will show the winning post card and you can say you won, or not, up to you. All prizes will be awarded this way. You will know your own card and guess and can remain ambivalent (haha, can't spell annonymous, obviously...).
3. Line 2- print "420 Contest" *
3. Line 3- In large clear numbers, print your guess, and circle* it.
4. Lines 4+ - Your name* and address* and e-mail* (all confidential and used for no other purpose)
5. Optional, include a note to the PD crew.
6. One entry per person.
7. Post your guess and you are disqualified.
8. Don't ask if we got your post card, I will not respond.
9. If you don't like the rules :rant: , don't participate.

Person coming closest to the actual number, and following all rules, wins. In the event of duplicate guesses the winner will be drawn at random, from a sack, on video. We will announce the winner right here when we confirm a compliant* winner.

What's the prize?
Several prizes (at least), to be announced. Nice stuff, Purple-Days related. That's why this contest is for PD owners and also a gesture of thanks. :tup:

We hope everyone has a safe and happy Spring season and enjoys the 2011 Purple-Days 4-20 Contest . :cheers: from Tom and Pammy

We give liberal 'other un-announced' awards. Random drawings etc. See our other contests. :cool:
Send a card and see if you win. :popcorn:

Stay tuned for pics of interesting and winning postcards. :nod:

pps. :buzz:

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

A couple of the first cards are posted over on the PD thread, here are two from Friday.

2q9whhk.jpg

The last one was interesting, thanks for the comment and picture too. A post card from the post office. :hmm: I suppose it was done on-line? Pretty cool. :cool:

+++

The Vapor Lounge seems to be filled with promotions these days (some good, some not so much IMO).

We are gonna keep this contest, and all future contests (we only do two a year :cool: ) in the Purple-Days Experience thread, for the PD Family. :D We have always done this sort of thing, to give something back to folks, and have fun in, and with the Fuck Combustion community.
Not, wave the PD Flag every day. 'Nough said.

Further post cards and contests will be posted in the PD thread. :cool:

Purple-Days,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Purple-Days said:
The last one was interesting, thanks for the comment and picture too. A post card from the post office. :hmm: I suppose it was done on-line? Pretty cool. :cool:
Thanks for the contest! Yeah, I was able to make the post card online and upload my own pictures. Plus, for making a new account, the post card was free of charge.

Deadhead101,

BuddahMonk

I Just ordered a Walnut-Bison PD a few minutes ago. Am I eligible to enter the contest?

BuddahMonk,

Purple-Days

Yes, of course, any customer from any date up to 4-20-2011. Good luck. :tup:

Keep an eye on the PD thread for post cards and winners.

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom