Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

vape21

Love this thing with a glass mouthpiece as noted. I wonder if you can use it while it is charging? Anyone?

Teaming With Microbes,

Gardenerjeff
how did you attached the glass dropper to the cooling unit?

Hello all!:wave:

I snapped a pic of the inside here and the battery is easily replaceable and could be user swappable.

I eventually plan on trying to figure a way to make the battery swappable.
I really like the Fenix.
With this quick mod it makes a big difference and I really do enjoy using it.
Sanding the edges off the MP and changing the tip of the MP from concave to convex made a hell of a difference too!:tup:

:science:

Hi, great advice you have there. By the way, have you made the battery swappable? How was the battery attached to the wires? Is it soldered? and what type of battery can you swap with this? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
vape21,

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
I used a goobof rubber gasket to hold the glass in place. I also found some o rings at the hardware store which worked.

The “other guys” have a glass mouthpiece you can buyWith a gasket.

Teaming

GardenerJeff

Last edited:
Gardenerjeff,

vape21

hi guys, how did you remove the plastic smell of the fenix when it was new? The plastic smell is in the cooling unit.

vape21,

joint46go

After first load the smell disappears ;) is the silicon rubber if you look the mouthpieces Inside it is metal

joint46go,
Reactions: Ravachol

toodlesincanada

Just a heads up for all the Canadians looking for the Fenix / Titanic 2 / Edit Convector or... Utillian 720 or 721... smokingvapor.com doesn't care if you are a Canadian ordering this product. They will ship to Canada but the rep I spoke to on the phone said it's a $30 shipping charge related to clearing the battery, so I ordered to a nearby US parcel service.

With discounts (new account welcome discount - can I post the code here?) it's $80 US, no tax --> $100 Canadian and they hooked me up with free 2 day shipping. Suck on that Toronto Vaporizer.

toodlesincanada,

Razor

Just got the fenix and I must say, it's amazing. Vapes everything evenly and doesnt waste herb at alll. I can put it down and come back to it and still have a good sesh without reloading. I freaking love it. The only thing I'd want to change is replaceable batteries

Rat0

I've just put a mesh screen into the mouthpiece airpath seems to cool the vapor down a bit

Rat0,
Reactions: GEED

DirtyD

Any good souls out here know the id of the ss bowl on this unit? I have no calipers... I am asking bc I took my unit apart while leaving electronics hooked up, (my diy monkey-on-my-back getting ornery.....) my idea is to drill out a block of nice wood to house every thing to set it up like a traditional log vape (of sorts). If I knew the ID of the bowl, I would know what size stem to buy. Thanks all! And Cheers! D.

DirtyD,

Rat0

Hi everyone. Wuz interested if anyone have a technique for Fenix. Now I'm using it like: 2-3 puffs on green, switch to blue for 5-7 puffs and then 3-5 puffs on purple/red. Gets me pretty high after a bowl and a half but maybe someone could advise me another workflow?

Rat0,

Razor

I just use green only for herb. It gives me the draws I want and cooks it to my desired brownness anyways which is pretty dark. I only use the other settings if I'm in a hurry or using shatter. I use purple for shatter and sometimes red but usually purple works great. Huge clouds no matter which setting I use really.

Razor,

Razor

I'm insanely impressed with this vape to say the least. Out of all the portable vapes I've had which I'm not going to name but I know its been around 8 at least that I remember, this has given me the best use for my money. I picked it up for 85 bucks and it has performed like a 300+ dollar device. It's just incredible.

No wonder everyone is rebranding it. It's awesome.

Razor,

Razor

having problems w USB charging on a ~6 month old unit, too stupid to replace :(

Do you have the fenix or a rebranded version with a warranty?

Also, quick note. Just found out I could buy a glass mouthpiece off the titanic 2 website or the healtheyrips one.. since its the same thing lol.

Last edited:
Razor,

uhranium

it actually worsk now when I use a usb charger with built in socket that has 2.0A. Same for all my other devices, very odd somehow. Had the same problems with all of my other usb-electronics and all other usb to micro usb cables :confused:

uhranium,
Reactions: Razor

awaken

Thanks to those of you who recommended this vaporizer, which works very well for me. I do have a related question that I hope someone here can answer:

Is there any problem adding a stainless steel screen to the 'bottom' of the bowl? A 1/2" screen drops in perfectly and makes cleaning a breeze, but I'm wondering if the extra screen 'beneath' the herb reduces airflow in a harmful way. Anyone tried it?

awaken,
Reactions: Ravachol

Meach

@awaken when mine was running I put a screen on the bottom of the chamber and shimmied a ss mesh screen to slide over the stock screen in the cooling unit...helped keep the stock screen clean and did not affect the air flow at all

Meach,
Reactions: awaken

Razor

I have to say that I gave my Fenix away to a new vapor couple and got the CFV. Same thing cept CFV is more convection and less conduction from the SS. Now that I can compare the two, I must say if you want the best vapor, stick with the Fenix or one of its rebrands. If you want a more custom experience, grab the CFV. The Fenix still remains one of the most user friendly dry herb vape I have ever used.

Simondadiamond

Just a heads up for all the Canadians looking for the Fenix / Titanic 2 / Edit Convector or... Utillian 720 or 721... smokingvapor.com doesn't care if you are a Canadian ordering this product. They will ship to Canada but the rep I spoke to on the phone said it's a $30 shipping charge related to clearing the battery, so I ordered to a nearby US parcel service.

What parcel service did you use?

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind, I thought you mean freight forwarding but I guess you just meant shipped to the border...

Last edited:
Simondadiamond,

Cl4ud3

I have to say that I gave my Fenix away to a new vapor couple and got the CFV. Same thing cept CFV is more convection and less conduction from the SS. Now that I can compare the two, I must say if you want the best vapor, stick with the Fenix or one of its rebrands. If you want a more custom experience, grab the CFV. The Fenix still remains one of the most user friendly dry herb vape I have ever used.
The CFV is 100% convection , the comparison here would be with the CF as this vape is a Hybrid.

Cl4ud3,

awaken

@awaken when mine was running I put a screen on the bottom of the chamber and shimmied a ss mesh screen to slide over the stock screen in the cooling unit...helped keep the stock screen clean and did not affect the air flow at all

Thanks for that, Meach.

awaken,

Razor

The CFV is 100% convection , the comparison here would be with the CF as this vape is a Hybrid.

I know exactly what it is. Thank you. I am comparing what I have (which is the fenix and cfv) and why its not necassary to upgrade to it for the money.

Razor,
Reactions: Sirro

Cl4ud3

I know exactly what it is. Thank you. I am comparing what I have (which is the fenix and cfv) and why its not necassary to upgrade to it for the money.
And I was just pointing out your statement of more convection wasn't really correct as one is pure convection and one isn't.
I don't really think full convection will be an upgrade for a lot of people was the point, and a truer vape for comparison would of been the CF.

Cl4ud3,
Top Bottom