Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Weecke sent me an email photo of an opened up alibaba unit, can't really get much from the photo. Also got lots of broken English attitude over suggesting it may not be 100% convection ha.

Yea Chinese companies get pissy when you tell them the true about their vapes

smutman,

Just Justin

@smutman sorry if I missed it but how is the mouthpiece? I know you don't care for the style but can you take the thing apart like the Crafty/Mighty/CF/CFX for through cleaning?

Is the body like a rubbery material or is it just hard plastic?

Also, I would love to see some more pics of the Titanic 2, the chamber, air intake, mouthpiece, oil can etc if your able to do so. Thanks for all the information!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@smutman sorry if I missed it but how is the mouthpiece? I know you don't care for the style but can you take the thing apart like the Crafty/Mighty/CF/CFX for through cleaning?

Is the body like a rubbery material or is it just hard plastic?

Also, I would love to see some more pics of the Titanic 2, the chamber, air intake, mouthpiece, oil can etc if your able to do so. Thanks for all the information!

All your questions are answered here courtesy of @kushbury who made an excellent review of this vape here:

If you're not watching @kushbury vape and strain reviews, then you are seriously missing out on top quality and spot on reviews.

Edit: can we get this moved since a couple members do have these and in stores?

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@smutman and @kushbury At what temps are you guys usually vaping and what about battery runtime? Is it powered by a single LG 18650 or dual?

Thanks you guys, definitely caught my interest! :)

vapen00b,
Reactions: kushbury

Tommy10

Nice video! Although I'm a Little erked at the @kushbury reviews of all the "puri5" model vapes, all get decent reviews for the price, but no mention that they are infact over marked up rebrands? Surely someone as knowledgeable would know?

Tommy10,
Reactions: vapen00b

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I run Heat setting 2, sometimes 3 for herb and 4 for concentrates. I been getting around 10 bowls per full charge.

How many 5min sessions would you spend on one herbal bowl (filled full or half?) To get a solid total battery life number at different settings, could you try a test for just battery on how many 5min sessions you get at 2, then how many at 3, and then how many at 4?

Also they mention anything about battery replacement when it dies? Digging the fact that this apparently has much more convection than expected (still curious about weecke's involvement) with pure taste and such, though not so into the plastics... Did they say how best to clean it? Is it getting very dirty for you so far? Oh what is the heater, some ceramic mass? Thanks for giving it a fair shake dude!

Seems it is officially the beginning of the Chinese made convection vapes! They need to get better names probably though...

kushbury

Hi Folks,

Just catching up on the thread! I am getting around 10 five minute sessions out of a charge either 50/50 blue (level 2) and red (level 4) or back to back blue / red. The battery is internal and cannot be swapped out.

Just a note on the enhanced mode, my assumption is that this kicks in a little more conduction for continuous heating and will drain the battery a little faster. I really don't notice any performance difference between standard and enhances other than enhanced tends to have a faster flavor drop off backing up the conduction theory.

I've been super impressed with this one so far.

Tommy10

Mmmm! Good reports!
@kushbury are you aware if puri5 have made any design changes from the weecke vape? Or is it a direct rebadge? .... Or is it somehow originally designed internals with the same outer shell?

Just Justin

can anyone comment on if the mouthpiece can be taken apart like crafty/mighty/cf/cfx?

Hows the draw when you cover the intake at the bottom?

Also, can the chamber screen be removed? If so, what's underneath?

Just Justin,

YungLeaner

Hi Folks,

Just catching up on the thread! I am getting around 10 five minute sessions out of a charge either 50/50 blue (level 2) and red (level 4) or back to back blue / red. The battery is internal and cannot be swapped out.

Just a note on the enhanced mode, my assumption is that this kicks in a little more conduction for continuous heating and will drain the battery a little faster. I really don't notice any performance difference between standard and enhances other than enhanced tends to have a faster flavor drop off backing up the conduction theory.

I've been super impressed with this one so far.
How is the conduction being introduced? Extra wall heating? That sounds unlikely, but it's possible I guess. Has anyone run a bowl on high without inhaling?

YungLeaner,

kushbury

One of the things that just dawned on me is that heat rises so even if the bowl itself doesn't heat up, if it's sitting less than an inch above a heater would still eventually heat up enough to cause some conduction vaporization. This is probably what makes convection in a portable so hard to come by.... you'd need something to heat up air fast but not it's surroundings.

I also think the "enhanced" mode kicks in a conduction heater that keeps the bowl from cooling down.

I haven't tried taking the mouthpiece off but it looks like it attaches the same way as the Crafty / Mighty. When you cover the airpath at the bottom with your thumb it is a solid lock... no leakage!

Not sure about changes from the original Weecke on the Titanic 2 but many of the Puri5 imports get upgraded batteries and bowls. This bowl looks to be stainless steel so I would think it is original.

Regardless, I really think the Titanic 2 provides a pretty fantastic vaping experience.

If ANYONE is interested in this vape get it from Ali Baba from the OEM Weecke. Puri5 is a rebrander no better than Grenco or Kandypens.

Paying $150 for something that cost $45 at a consumer level from the OEM (under $40 wholesale) is outright robbery.

Not sure about changes from the original Weecke on the Titanic 2 but many of the Puri5 imports get upgraded batteries and bowls. This bowl looks to be stainless steel so I would think it is original.

That's not true. You've stated this in other threads and haven't provided a single actual change implemented in any of their designs. I've physically handled the titan rebrand they conned a novice friend into (same as a $11 dollar titan mind you). Their ecapples the exact same too... Hmmmmm.

What is the nature of your affiliation with puri5?

This is probably what makes convection in a portable so hard to come by....

Not in 2016.

I'm in talks with the OEM about a sample:

Before I quoted the sample cost to you , I would like to let you know more about this vaporizer and technology :

What is NEW :
> Patented Convection Airflow Heating System
This provides more dense vapor, and with more free flowing air.
> Fully Isolated Air Path , Maintains The Purest Vapor
There are no plastics in the air-path
> Automatic Smoking Identification Technology
It provides with instantly vapor
> Magnet Mouthpiece Cap
Easy to use
> 3 in 1 Multifunction
Fit for dry herb , oil and wax

I may see what's up for myself. Weecke has got some reps that speak good English and seem to be fairly knowledgeable on the product.

Concerned with what appears to be a lie about plastics in the airpath given that appears to be what the MP is made of however? Maybe engush barrier?

Last edited:

Tommy10

Awesome, speaking to a weecke rep on alibaba now not good English and not decent to talk to. Will check dhgate as I much prefer it... Any links? I was sure this puri5 would be a rebrand although I asked a weecke rep and received this suspect reply as an answer... All the same probably poor communication more than anything

"
Hi Thomas
I think your guys should focus on a good product and good price but not just checking same or not .

We do thank you for your inquiry and interesting on it .A good product will finally impressed people accept dry herb vaporizers ."

Edit. Dhgate searching weecke only gives me the weecke C (also rebranded by puri5) and what appears to be either a T vape clone or what T vape could be a rebranding of (I remember someone saying in an FC thread once they may have seen the weecke Pen before the T vape thread existed... But that doesn't mean it it).
Can't seem to find this looking model on dhgate.

Also this device is not on the weecke website, but a straight up firefly knock off is? Person who replied through alibaba claims to be from weecke anyways, speaking of this device... Surely they'd put it on the website?

Last edited:
Tommy10,
Reactions: nondarb

kushbury

If ANYONE is interested in this vape get it from DHgate from the OEM Weecke. Puri5 is a rebrander no better than Grenco or Kandypens.

Paying $150 for something that cost $45 at a consumer level from the OEM (under $40 wholesale) is outright robbery.

That's not true. You've stated this in other threads and haven't provided a single actual change implemented in any of their designs. I've physically handled the titan rebrand they conned a novice friend into (same as a $11 dollar titan mind you). Their ecapples the exact same too... Hmmmmm.

What is the nature of your affiliation with puri5?

Not in 2016.

I'm in talks with the OEM about a sample:

I may see what's up for myself. Weecke has got some reps that speak good English and seem to be fairly knowledgeable on the product.

Concerned with what appears to be a lie about plastics in the airpath given that appears to be what the MP is made of however? Maybe engush barrier?
I'm just going with the information I'm provided with. It the past I've seen versions of vapes puri5 sells sold by others without upgrades. It's not something they've done across the board but I have seen evidence of it in the past.

I started doing vape reviews as an offshoot of doing strain reviews and consider it a hobby (i worked in tv back in the analogue days and still have fun tinkering with video). Any of the claims made are a combination of personal opinion and information gleend from either the Web or the provider. As always though any review should be weighed against other reviews and user experience for a full picture.

kushbury,
Reactions: smutman
Awesome, speaking to a weecke rep on alibaba now not good English and not decent to talk to. Will check dhgate as I much prefer it... Any links? I was sure this puri5 would be a rebrand although I asked a weecke rep and received this suspect reply as an answer... All the same probably poor communication more than anything

My experience was on messenger with a rep named (said anyways!) Amy, not perfect by any means but pretty good for Ali lol.

Also this device is not on the weecke website, but a straight up firefly knock off is? Person who replied through alibaba claims to be from weecke anyways, speaking of this device... Surely they'd put it on the website?

As weird as it may sound very few PRC OEM's keep their US .com up to date.. All their sales come from Ali or DHgate. Check under "manufacturer" and make sure its the correct OEM. I meant Ali Baba earlier, not DHgate (I deal with them both fairly often). I'm unsure if weekce has a DH storefront.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60407276204.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.5PCK7U

I also spoke with an Ali vendor called "Novel" who sells vapes and claims to be the OEM lol. They quoted me an excellent price for a sample (coyly without shipping!). After shipping it was a good $10 more than my previous quote. They also sent me some funny engrish nonsense:

Now let me tell you something about the newest vaporizer as follows:
currently the convection vaporizers times is coming , and now have 3 model convection vaporizers in the world.
As you know , one is from germany ,representive model is crafty vaporizer , another one from Canadian manufacturer,
representive model is Arizer air vaporizer,and the third model is the convection vaporizer from us , also china's the first real and independent development's convenction vaporizer

The sales rep for Novel was very aggressive, but his spheil (albeit an under informed one) tells me that China is finally getting their heads around where the market is headed. Good Eye Friend!!!!!

nondarb,

Just Justin

I have one of these on the way and I'm curious to see if the "Enhanced Mode" will help with concentrates on the highest setting if in fact it adds some extra conduction heat to the mix.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@nondarb : while I agree mostly with you, I'm on @kushbury's side regarding "product NOT EQUAL OEM". I evoked the FlowerMate5 and the X-Max V2 cases above, but examples outside of our center of interest abound. It's possible to order anything to specs.

Now I agree that when it's a chinese company that sells a product from another chinese company, it's most often just a logo+packaging customization.

But you mention the Titan1 and here again I beg to differ: it has been proven that numerous factories have been manufacturing this product, including clone of clones of chinese clones! You can check on fasttech, there are two versions of the PCB for sale for instance. So it's definitely not the best example to bring.

It's good to know the original maker but it's a shortcut to assume that any rebranded product was made to the same specs.

@nondarb : while I agree mostly with you, I'm on @kushbury's side regarding "product NOT EQUAL OEM". I evoked the FlowerMate5 and the X-Max V2 cases above, but examples outside of our center of interest abound. It's possible to order anything to specs.

Now I agree that when it's a chinese company that sells a product from another chinese company, it's most often just a logo+packaging customization.

But you mention the Titan1 and here again I beg to differ: it has been proven that numerous factories have been manufacturing this product, including clone of clones of chinese clones! You can check on fasttech, there are two versions of the PCB for sale for instance. So it's definitely not the best example to bring.

It's good to know the original maker but it's a shortcut to assume that any rebranded product was made to the same specs.

Had I not experienced it first hand with two vaporizers (ecapple iv1) I'd consider that possibity feasible, but they've made this claim before. Two cases of actual improvement among dozens if not hundreds of rebrands across the industry is an exception not the rule, and its an exception that's not held up with this companies previous offerings.

I'll bet their improvements consisted of new packaging and logo, that's all its proven to be in the past. We'll see, but comparing these hijinks to the storm/xmax isn't quite fair... Vapefiend was transparent about their changes and the fact that it was not an original design. Something else of note is Vapefiend didn't jack the price up 3-400%, they actually kept pricing fairly comparable to the base units.

I guess we'll see. I'm still on the fence about getting it for now, convection or not I haven't seen much vapor.

lomein07

Great info guys. Would love to hear more about concentrate use. Not ecstatic about the cotton wick wax canister in the Boundless CF/CFX. The oven lip on this unit also seems like it will run cleaner than the CFX which is annoying when herb falls outside the oven lip.

lomein07,
Top Bottom