• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
One would think with all the units sold, that someone here in the US would carry the glass mouthpieces...all one would have to do is mention a site here and I suspect they would sell all they can get!

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

Meach

I thinks someone previously mentioned just using something under the silcone sleeve that the glass MP has on it..think he layered up rolling paper under it if I remember correctly..maybe a drip tip oring under the silicone sleeve would work..I've been meaning to get to this but ..extra curriculars after work have been a plenty lately and vaping daily just hasn't been happening..

Meach,

baxter84

Has anyone used the concentrate basket on theirs?
Im heading to a legal state this weekend and deciding on which vapes to take.

baxter84,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Vape Dr.

Hello all:wave:

I created this thread specifically for the Weecke Fenix to separate it from all the other re-brands.

Mod note: This vape already has a thread so this will be merged with the existing thread.

There are so many knock offs (puri5, Utillian 720, Titanic2, Healthy Rips, Tsunami Eruption, etc...) all of these knock offs cost $150 plus where as the Weecke Fenix is a mere $50. The mark up on the re brands is sickening.

I am not affiliated with Weecke nor am I receiving any compensation for this review. I bought mine with my own money.

I am doing this review because I am looking for the absolute best "bang for your buck" portable vaporizer. A vaporizer that everyone can afford and enjoy.

Anyone interested in the Weecke Fenix can purchase it directly from the U.S. distributor in Arizona by contacting Randy or Tyler.

Randy (602)-826-5329 or randy@smokingvapor.com

Tyler (408)-540-3311 or tyler@smokingvapor.com

I wanted to make a thread specific for the Fenix to do my review. Here we go!

The Weecke Fenix not only gets my vote for the most inexpensive portable convection vape of 2016 but possibly also one of the best portable vaporizers of 2016.

This is why.

I was searching for an inexpensive vaporizer, the BIC lighter of vaporizers if you will. A disposable vape for lack of a better term. I was searching for a vaporizer that also met the following criteria:
-Inexpensive
-ergonomic
-User friendly
-Portable
-durable
-Stealthy
-Tasty
-Efficient
-Easy to maintain
-Safe internals
-fast heat up
-Something that works well

I wanted to find a vaporizer suitable for newbies and connoisseurs as well.
I was searching for an inexpensive vape to take on trips, flights, concerts, festivals, a vaporizer that you could ditch, loose, or have stolen and not be out of a lot of money. Lets face it, no one wants to have their $300-$400 vaporizer taken, lost, or broken.

After much research I came across the Weecke Fenix. I did a lot of research and then found it on Alibaba. I then found the U.S. distibuter in Arizona for the Fenix, I placed my order, and received them in 3 days.

The Weecke Fenix met all my standards and so much more.
Here is what you get.

The Fenix is a portable convection vaporizer that has 1 button, many features, and is simple to use.

What you get with the Fenix.

The Fenix features:
-a metal housing with a grippy rubber coating
-Stainless steel chamber
-heats up in 30 seconds to highest temperature
-sturdy construction with a solid feel
-2200 mAh battery
-5 minute auto shut off
-will last over ten 5 minute sessions per charge.
-4 preset temperatures (green 170C/338F, blue 180C/356F, purple 190C/374F, & red 210C/410F) with an enhance mode that will boost the current temp up 5 degrees by holding the button down for 2 seconds.
-last temp memory. Will go to the last temp used if it shuts off or is turned off
-Draw sensor that recognizes when your taking a draw and flashes the top temp light for 10 seconds, the length of an average draw. Very convenient IMO.
-soft mode and enhanced mode
-super easy to fill chamber that can be packed as much or as little as you like with the same results
-magnetic chamber lid
-micro USB charging
-battery life indicator light (green 100%-60%, orange 60%-20%, and red 20%-0%)
-charge light. Red while charging, green when charged.
-wax/oil barrel that actually works, and works very well
-A $50 price tag

Ok, Now when I was searching for my "disposable" vape that would hold up to my standards I never thought anything as inexpensive as a $50 vape would be able to do so. I was wrong. Very wrong...

The Fenix is one of the tastiest vaporizers I've used. It exceeded all of my expectations and I absolutely love it. It gets you extremely medicated.

There is no vaporizer on the market that can match price and performance of the Fenix.

The Fenix is a convection vaporizer that pulls air through the bottom intake holes. Having a stainless steel chamber there is a small amount of conduction but I would estimate that to be only 10-15%, the rest is convection.

I love low temps and I am 100% happy having a session on the lowest setting, I honestly prefer it the most. The taste is amazing at this temp and there is vapor production, not cloud chasing vapor but enough visual vapor to satisfy.

But what about big clouds you say?
Is it capable of big rips?
Of course I have a pic for all the cloud chasers out there!

The Fenix is super simple to use. The top is a funnel to the chamber so it is pretty effortless to fill with no mess.

Single button operation.

The unit is turned on by 5 clicks of the button and will turn on to the last set temperature.

To increase the temps you push the button 2 times. Once you've reached max (210C/410F) 2 clicks will cycle it back to the lowest temp (170C/338F).

If at any time during your session you want a slight increase in temperature you can switch from factory soft mode to enhanced mode by holding the button down for 3 seconds.
When in soft mode the temp light flashes slowly in enhanced mode the light flashes quickly. Very easy to determine the mode your in.

Temperature indicator light on top.

Air intake, battery life light, USB charge port.

continued....

Last edited by a moderator:

Vape Dr.

For my review I used .2 grams in each chamber. Here is a pic before loading.

Chamber packed very loosely not completely full. Can easily hold more, I stuck to .2 grams for standardized testing

I ran the Fenix from a fully charged battery to dead. I got 10 sessions from the battery. Here is the ABV from all 10 sessions.

Here is a diagram of the battery life indicator per chamber.

Continued...

Vape Dr.

For $50 the Fenix offers many great features not standard on many much higher end portable vaporizers.

The Fenix is an absolute winner in my book and I wanted to share my thoughts with you all.

What became a search for an inexpensive disposable portable vaporizer led me to a vape that is in my rotation as a daily driver.

For anyone new to vaping or for anyone looking for an excellent back up or disposable portable vaporizer I would highly recommend trying the Weecke Fenix. It might just surprise you as much as it did me!

PROS:
-price
-construction
-ergonomic
-simple operation
-easy to use
-effortless cleaning
-super smooth draw
-magnetic chamber cover
-no funky taste at all
-many temp options
-flavor
-efficiency
-design
-battery indication light
-ABV always uniform
-can pack it 1/4 full or completely full and will get the same results
-no stirring
-micro USB charging
-comes with wax container that actually works very well
-crafty/mighty WPA from @Ratchett works great with it
-did I mention price?

CONS:
-charging takes a little longer than I'd like
-mouth piece tip could be better
-I didn't find the Fenix sooner

There are other things that I believe could be improved on.
I did not list them as cons because they are merely improvements.

Such as:
-larger mAh battery would be great
-larger intake holes
-adjustable intake to fine tune how much or little restriction you prefer
-vibration feedback
-8 minute shut off

None of these are essential I just feel it would improve an already great product.
If these could be implemented into The Fenix without increasing the price great!
If not the Fenix is already a stellar vaporizer that IMO can't be beat especially for the price.
IMHO there is not another portable vaporizer that can touch the price/performance of the Fenix.

This is why I chose the Fenix as the best bang for buck #1 portable vaporizer for 2016.

Don't take my word for it, try one yourself!
The Fenix impressed me enough to write this review, I tried to be as informative as possible.
And at $50 it's a no brainer!

People should know about this vaporizer!

I know what I'm getting everyone for Christmas!

Contact Randy or Tyler for single and bulk prices, I purchased 3 from them so price may vary slightly, I'm not sure you'll have to inquire.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me!

Thanks for taking the time to read my review! I'm sorry it was so long.

:science:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice Doc!

We've come a long way from the Flowermate Vapormax V haven't we my friend? Seems this is a proper evolution, like that mixed with Crafty and even Indica. Can decide why you took to it!

There's also the EDIT Convector rebrand that seems to have gotten out there a bit more. But yeah $50 is definitely the way to go, maybe the other thread can br folded into this one? since it would be nice to have your buying info right in the beginning

I'd like to try one out some time but we'll see if/when, great price but still doesn't really make sense for me personally. Will be recommending it though, thanks again for the due diligence as always!

Vape Dr.

Because there's too many knock offs of the fenix. I thought it deserves it's own thread. Love your YouTube videos my friend! The disassemble video was super informative!
Well done!

Vape Dr.,
Reactions: Meach

Meach

Really glad everyone is enjoying this vape..I really hope it's made available to at a sub $80 price ..this is a great hassle free device for a lot of medical users who don't care about the bells and whistles and just need a solid device. it's gonna make a great stocking stuffer!

GEED

Gaseouser
I am afraid this is gonna be a mess. Weecke reportedly not selling its vaporizer for 50$ for end users, under special agreements they sign localized contracts with retailers, who have to accommodate a 99$ price range, whatever the brand they chose for sale. They are not "knock offs" - they exactly the same device (see my proofs in the original thread.)

Vape Dr.

I only have the fenix. There are many other similar versions i don't have to compare, that's why I did my review on the fenix.
It's a winner for sure! I didn't pay $99 for mine. I bought 3.

Vape Dr.,
Reactions: nondarb

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
For $50 the Fenix offers many great features not standard on many much higher end portable vaporizers.

A few minutes ago an email I received from Randy at http://www.smokingvapor.com/fenix-vaporizer.html indicated that with the FC member discount of 25% you can buy one from their website for $74.99 with free 5-7 business days shipping.

It would seem that the $50 price tag is no longer in play on the retail level, if it ever was.

Last edited:
Just a brief correction - the Fenix by Weecke website ,and all the rebrands as well, indicate the heating temps are green - 338, blue - 356, purple - 374 (not 392), red - 410.

Great review. Their website doesn't list prices and just has links to DHGate and Alibaba which list it at $45 (but I'm sure include a significant shipping charge.)

GEED

Gaseouser
With all respect I think you should read this thread more thoroughly. At many points I actually emphasize the importancy to have all rebrands listed in one place, to "fight" overpricing - as I have no commercial interest as a retailer - nor I want to gain publicity by starting a thread for each and every rebrand.
Rebrands are not knock-offs, they proved to be exactly the same device sold under different names - for different prices.

As per FC rules:
  • Lurk before posting. Please search and read before posting to see if your topic is already covered.
  • Any posts made to promote a specific agenda, to gain publicity, promote a cause, etc., must be pre-approved by staff.
Starting a new thread for a device already discussed is confusing. Weecke does not sell this device for 50$ (I apologize if I missed the website you buying from) - as a manufacturer they aim to sign localized contracts with vendors, who are required to sell their product in the 99$+ price range - under whatever name. Thats exactly why I prefer a public discussion about the same product - so it can be kept tied one name to another, not letting the prices differ so widely, that only luck (and promotion) can cheat customers into unfair deals - if not looking this thread on FC before buy.

Your review in the separate thread otherwise very well covering the usage aspects, I enjoyed to read it, however I would not cross-link it to this discussion, but rather get it moved in the same stack.

Last edited:
GEED,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@Fat Freddy I'll try and contact them and see what's up.
I just did the review. I don't know if they even know about the review or not

They may have given you a price break on the purchase of 3 units?

At any rate, the current discounted price for FC members is still a pretty good deal if it lives up to all of the PROs that you related in your review!

I may still pull the trigger....not sure yet. :cool:

Vape Dr.

Look man, I'm just trying to share my experience with the Fenix.
I don't know what to say but weecke did sell me them for less than $50.

I am not affiliated with the company, I paid for my vapes and it is my right to post a positive experience I have on a vaporizer not many people know about.

Just trying to spread the word bro....

here's some proof for you....

GEED

Gaseouser
DHGate and Alibaba
Weecke itself have a mess on their site - DHGate (and Aliexpress) is for individuals, and they do not list Fenix there - Alibaba (which is for wholesale) however does, but incorrectly they specify a MOQ of 1 - only to receive an email on request, that they do not sell for individuals. A lot to clear up on their disgusting gerilla-market IMO. They got hungry, and ratcheting up price which is clearly a rip off. Same parts they use in this vape are built into e-cig dumping products, and can be bought for as less as 6 (!!!) dollars.

GEED

Gaseouser
Sorry I meant no offence, I also got (many :D ) for the right price, but that seems now past - as they really force this 99$ rip-off. Regarding your separate post - you see we having a conversation about same shit in two threads now..

GEED,

sickmanfraud

Just checking out the Fenix on Alibaba and it seems you can get a min of one unit for $45.

Under cons you forgot to mention the 6 month warranty (you wanted disposable).

Thanks for the review. Let us know how it continues to perform.

sickmanfraud,

Greenfinger53

Those of us who got the vape cheaply now need to realise that they made a mistake with the pricing. There is no way that this is only worth $50 to the end user and they restricted any retailer from ever considering selling it.

The question now needs to be; "is it still good value for money as a sub $100 vape? "

Greenfinger53,
Reactions: Meach
Top Bottom