Purest CBD full spectrum oil for vaping suggestions please

vapequest2017

Hi!!

I am looking for high quality CBD oil that can be vaped. So no additives or mixtures.

I found a company that makes a line of CBD oil, full spectrum oil, called Respira. The company is called Elixinol. It looks to be the purest full spectrum CBD oil, but they never answer the phone and I am not very clear as to where they source their "hemp", but apparently it is somewhere in Europe. They are expensive too. (they call it tincture)

Do you know of a company that makes a high quality US grown organic hemp full spectrum CBD oil, that is sold online and delivered to all 50 states? It must not contain more than the .3% THC.

Thanks for any insight!

vapequest2017,

Gozer

710 snob
Google Flower of Life CBD. Not sure if it meets all your criteria but It's 99.9% CBD mail order out of San Clemente, CA.

vapequest2017

thanks for the suggestion.

I received the Elixinol Respira Grape Mint flavor CBD oil today.

I have never vaped a liquid before and after my first hit I felt a little light headed. Could it be due to the flavoring of the oil? The mint and grape flavor could be adding to what one feels? I should have ordered the unflavored version first.

vapequest2017,

Gozer

710 snob
That could just be the CBD. Any flavoring shouldnt be adding any other effects. It just makes it all taste like E-juice.

Btw, you get the most healing benefit from CBD when used with THC, the "entourage effects".
I use it to ease backpain at work, and to take the edge off a heavy dab.

vapequest2017

thanks for clarifying this. I am not sure how this CBD makes me feel to be honest, I feel a little light headed and the pain is still there. I am used to flower and just whatever you have available. Non medical state until recently and I am waiting for the card to run to the newly opened dispensaries lol.

What do you have for back pain while at work? I am looking for something that doesn't get you high, but energizes you and takes care of the pain. The CBD oil I bought is just until I get the card (probably 3 weeks), so I will have a lot more to choose from then! :)

vapequest2017,

Gozer

710 snob
I bought a couple of 200mg carts from Flower of Life. They have flavored stuff as well but I don't know if it's from hemp or cannabis. The carts lasted me a month, but they supplemented more than a few 710 carts.
I'd consider ordering more but Chalice hash festival is next week and I'm going to need more funds.

Last edited:

Squiby

Well. High CBD bud can have little intoxication. My favorite is Harlequin.

But, If you want a painkiller that has no (none, zero) psychoactive effects then opt for a topical solution. I made this today.

Squiby's Pain Salve

1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil ~ instructions below
1/2 cup arnica infused oil ~ purchased from Amazon
6 tsp beeswax
4 drops each of:
Thyme essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
10 drops each of:
Eucalyptus essential oil
Wintergreen essential oil

Melt cannabis infused coconut oil in a small pot over low heat. Add beeswax to melt and stir to blend. Add arnica infused oil. Stir to blend. Place a tiny bit on cold refrigerated plate. The salve will firm up. If it's not firm enough for your liking, add more beeswax and test again. When satisfied with the consistency, remove from heat and cool slightly. Add essential oils, stir to blend and pour into containers. I use salve tins. Once cool, add lid to seal.

Rub on painful area and wait about 10 to 30 minutes for effects to begin.

Infused Cannabis Oil:
7 grams of ABV
7 grams of cured unvaped trim\bud
1/2 cup coconut oil

There are many ways to infused coconut oil. I used a Mota Pot. A Mota Pot is a stove top pressure espresso maker. Fill the reserviour half full of coconut oil and half full of water. Fill the coffee chamber with finely ground cured weed or ABV. Assemble pot and place on high heat. When gurgling begins, turn off the heat and wait a few minutes to cool. Disassemble, pour oil water mixture back into pot and repeat.

Pour finished infused water/oil mixture into a bowl. Refrigerate. The coconut oil will rise to the top and solidify. All your goodies are in the oil. Remove the puck of coconut oil and discard the water. Use the infused coconut oil in topical recipe of choice.

vapequest2017

WOW! thanks for the recipe Squiby! I will save this for when I have an abundance of flower!

I am looking forward to trying topicals for muscle and joint pain. At least I think there will be a an option to buy some type of lotion or rub from the dispensary.

I need to do some more research into also using herbs like chamomille and others for their medicinal qualities when you vape them. Have you tried other herbs for vaping and have you noticed any benefits?

vapequest2017,
Top Bottom