• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pure Gold

Pure Gold - Ecstasy or Impossibility?

• Advice

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Instruction

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
What is tge potency of this? I know it says 93% thc but does that mean every hit is knockout?

Anyone tried this and liquid gold co2 to do a comparison.

I have not seen this stuff around here but I will keep my eyes peeled for it in the future.

I just want to know if it delivers every time on that 93%.

thisperson,

Caligula

Maximus
What is tge potency of this? I know it says 93% thc but does that mean every hit is knockout?

Anyone tried this and liquid gold co2 to do a comparison.

I have not seen this stuff around here but I will keep my eyes peeled for it in the future.

I just want to know if it delivers every time on that 93%.

Pure Gold is very consistent in terms of purity, consistency, and effect. IMO it's also much better than the CO2 oil in terms of efficacy.

Don't let the THC content be the only factor you look at though. This is just one side of a many faceted die. There are many other components other than straight THC to consider when looking at effect. Pure Gold is highly refined and thus is missing some of those aspects (terps for one).

This is both good and bad. It's good in that it does what it supposed to do every time. And the effect is the same every time. This is perfect as a true medicine... as long as that specific formation works for you of course.

That also means it can get old since it tastes, smells, and effects you exactly the same way each time you use it.

thisperson

That sounds like what I am looking for. A good quality consistent oil

I must get my hands on some of this.

Thanks Caligula.

thisperson,
Reactions: darkrom

Caligula

Maximus
That sounds like what I am looking for. A good quality consistent oil

I must get my hands on some of this.

Thanks Caligula.

If you're a MMJ patient within California (and WA I think now?), you can get it delivered to you directly FROM Tetralabs but you gotta buy bulk. Info is on their website last time I looked.

Caligula,

thisperson

Wow. That is good to know. I am in California. I think I will try to get a small sample first though, before I even look at trying to buy in bulk.

I dont think I could do more than a couple grams at once. So maybe not for me. I will check it out though.

thisperson,
Reactions: Caligula

thisperson

So I picked up today and although the dispensary was a bit far they were willing to deliver Pure Gold to me so I picked up a half gram for 40 dollars.

IMG_20140604_205515_zpsgqiekykg.jpg

I found the squeeze tube to be tiny and doubt it has .5 gram of oil. Upon filling in my O Pen Vape Cartridge I saw that it didn't quite fill up to the .5. For 40 dollars and what amounts to .3 or .4, probably .4, seems too pricey to me.

IMG_20140604_210725_zpszteswxjn.jpg

But then I hit it and let me tell you it packs a punch. It left me slightly dazed upon taking a hit but that was quick to recover from. Then a high feeling set in and I was very relaxed but it went away after a minute or so.

If the effects had lasted I would have found it worthwhile to continue buying, maybe just sparingly, but as it stands I can't justify this expense so I'm going to chain blaze through this thing and enjoy my 40 dollars.

thisperson,
Reactions: 215z

thisperson

I spoke too soon. I puffed until I forgot about the cartridge and zoned off to sleep medicated.

I am usually an early riser 0530 but I woke up at 0700 today and figured I should let you guys know about how medicated this left me last night.

It was really really good to say the least.

Caligula

Maximus
I can assure you that Tetralabs puts accurately measured doses into those gel caps. Remember this is weight, not volume and trying to judge "by eye" isn't going to be an accurate litmus test. That said, I'm sure you never really get ALL of the material out of that damn capsule.

Caligula,

thisperson

Oh. So that's why they do it by weight and not mL.

I just knew water was 1 mL = 1 gram.

Yeah you don't get all of the oil out. In that picture I posted of my O Pen almost filled the gel capsule in the background is torn open after I decided to lick up the oil. :)

thisperson,
Top Bottom