• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pure Glass

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
So I was checking out the high times cannabis cup results to see vxh do they thing! anyway, I saw best glass was 'Pure Glass'. I didnt see anything on here for the company, and I was wondering what you expert glass owners think of the company and if you know of the signature piece they sell? Layzie Bone took pics with the booth chicks at the las vegas event they had. Bone Thugs is my favorite rap group too which is cool, so maybe I will have to invest in one.

http://pureglass420.com/

Live-N-Learn,
I've seen their stuff a lot of times in Canadian online headshops. I always assumed the quality was questionable, though the Pure Mini Hulk 9mm looks pretty bad ass.

PI-MINI-HULK-2-600x600.jpg

kingofnull,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Here is the piece Layzie Bone was modeling I believe. I dont know what any of this stuff means lol

ZERO_X4_BLACK_1K.jpg

Live-N-Learn,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I do agree with you on the arsenal assembled for one piece. I wonder what was the piece that won them the best glass.

Live-N-Learn,

Brenard420

Creepin in the shadows!
I see them all the time being Canadian. They have really improved upon design and functionality. I have never owned one myself, however, I know several people who have and they all broke prematurely. They are inexpensive and it is for a reason. If your looking for high end glass, this is not it. Although I was very tempted to get the crooks and castle set, looks nice
Crooks_And_Castle_Set-600x600.jpg

Brenard420,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
PURE "combustion" pieces.

Naw, they have some nice "looking" stuff. Can't speak to the quality... but I haven't heard anything special about them, nor bad. Supposed to be respectable.

EDIT: OUCH! This left a mark (even Illideph got in on it)

Though, I do have to say... "Swiss Perc" is a DIRECT RIP-OFF of "Swiss Cheese". So, ANYONE making a "Swiss Perc", its going to look like Nate's... which looks like cheese.

SJeAJ_zpsb3f77b39.jpg

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I have 2 PURE pieces. One is an inline glycerin coil the other is a new Hellfire mini. The Hellfire is sturdy and up to par with expensive glass. The 3 year old Saxo inline is very poorly made. Pure has been quite inconsistent. Since they are known for very low end glass, they decided to up their game. I saw a hellfire mini at a trade show and snatched up the mini right on the spot. It's as good as my Hitman, which says a lot. Especially for a $240usd show special. I'd pass on older Pure products but love the newest line.

You should know the HT product cups are "pay for play" (shhh! don't tell! lol). Pay the right amount and your product wins. For example, the 18th High Times Cannabis Cup 2005. The item voted as Best New Product was a box of wooden matches that had 1" length, hence "Mini Matches". It won over all the other new products. Yet no one at HT could find the ballots when a riot erupted among vendors. But it came from a Dutch Coffeeshop so they must have been the greatest cut in half matches ever! lol

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Wow, they went in!!! I was about to ask how do you win best glass at such an event but your FB page looks like every banned FC member is ranting at you. Sheesh, I just saw Layzie Bone and thought it was a legit company. Well then again Bone are just Thugs~n~harmony. :shrug:

Live-N-Learn,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Yeah I am aware of that. It wasnt meant to be aimed at your FB page, which I'm sure only receives likes and love messages, and pokes. :)

Bon Dog

What did you say I wasnt paying attention...

I just want to note that I will not be buying a piece from this company, even if it has my favorite rapper endorsing them.

I wouldn't rule hem out. They do have a neich for combustion, however this isn't necicarily a bad thing. One of my longtime buddies has old ( don't remember how old (I was always a little too stoned to remember) but it has to 8+ years and is still pristine. Has few Bubbles, wicked thick, has 2 simple but wellcut and anchored dome percs, I think its about 2 ft tall. Oh and my fave. Part is its a beaker :p

Tbh we use it anytime I'm there, smoke or vape. But that's becauseits a piece that means ALOT to both of us. But using my phone now and this already seems like a long post but when I get home ill give y'all the story... its good

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
"Swiss Perc" is a DIRECT RIP-OFF of "Swiss Cheese". So, ANYONE making a "Swiss Perc", its going to look like Nate's... which looks like cheese.
MotherShip has done some interesting takes on the "Swiss Perc" with their Faberge Egg style bubblers.. I personally would rather have a MotherShip piece rather than the N.Dizzle, but that's just because of the aesthetics of the MS..
:mmmm:

back on topic: Pure glass has definitely ripped off artists and designs contoured by specific artists for sure.. but as all glass seems to, they have their niche.. seems like they're trying to reach out to the young young crowd with their Crooks&Castle collabos along with the use of an (albeit "older") rapper.. that's just my :2c:

Top Bottom