"Pure Extracts" prefilled Cartridges with a Box Mod

Doktor Dub

i never tried prefilled Cartridges but lately these ones are sometimes around - i have no experience with prefilled cartridges and do not vape juice but i own a mod for my Splinter.

Could i use these cartridges just with my mod and which settings would i have to use? I am curious to try them out but don t want to waste my money...

Thanks in advance & have a great day!

Doktor Dub,

clukx

Yes you can, wattage or voltage mide stay under 3.7v especially if its a plastic cart with a wickk

clukx,
Reactions: Megaton

Doktor Dub

Yes you can, wattage or voltage mide stay under 3.7v especially if its a plastic cart with a wickk

Thanks for your time to answer my newbie question :-)

So i would just screw it on my mod and use Wattage mode loke with my splinter but instead of around 40 Watt just 3? Seems so low for me but i will check it out. I think voltage chooses my mod automaticaly.

Any body now these exact cartridges? The come not in a blister but packed in little glasses with cork.

Have a great day!

Doktor Dub,

clukx

voltage mode is preffered as long as you stay at or under 3.7volts i would start at 3.2volts, try it out and work your way up from there if you have a ceramic/ccell/wickless tank you might be able to handle more voltage but it shouldnt be necessary

clukx,

florduh

Thanks for your time to answer my newbie question :-)

So i would just screw it on my mod and use Wattage mode loke with my splinter but instead of around 40 Watt just 3? Seems so low for me but i will check it out. I think voltage chooses my mod automaticaly.

Any body now these exact cartridges? The come not in a blister but packed in little glasses with cork.

Have a great day!

I've never used that brand before, but on box mods I usually use carts at 6-9.5 watts.

Start with 6 and work your way up.

florduh,

Doktor Dub

Thankks for the help, Wattage mode around 6W seems to work fine.

Have a great day!

Doktor Dub,

codyppc

Remember, watts and volts are different. The replies in this thread are bouncing between both.

I change the wattage until the voltage is between 3 and 3.5. Some cartridges will require more wattage than others to achieve the same voltage. 3.3v cold be 8.5 watts on 1 cart but only need 7.5 another.

Start low and increase until you like it. Too high and you’ll fry the coil.

Top Bottom