1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

"Pure Extracts" prefilled Cartridges with a Box Mod

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Doktor Dub, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:44 AM.

1. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

i never tried prefilled Cartridges but lately these ones are sometimes around - i have no experience with prefilled cartridges and do not vape juice but i own a mod for my Splinter.

Could i use these cartridges just with my mod and which settings would i have to use? I am curious to try them out but don t want to waste my money...

Thanks in advance & have a great day!

2. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

Yes you can, wattage or voltage mide stay under 3.7v especially if its a plastic cart with a wickk

3. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

Thanks for your time to answer my newbie question :-)

So i would just screw it on my mod and use Wattage mode loke with my splinter but instead of around 40 Watt just 3? Seems so low for me but i will check it out. I think voltage chooses my mod automaticaly.

Any body now these exact cartridges? The come not in a blister but packed in little glasses with cork.

Have a great day!

4. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

voltage mode is preffered as long as you stay at or under 3.7volts i would start at 3.2volts, try it out and work your way up from there if you have a ceramic/ccell/wickless tank you might be able to handle more voltage but it shouldnt be necessary

5. florduh

florduh Well-Known Member

I've never used that brand before, but on box mods I usually use carts at 6-9.5 watts.

Start with 6 and work your way up.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors