1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

"Pure Extracts" prefilled Cartridges with a Box Mod

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Doktor Dub, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

i never tried prefilled Cartridges but lately these ones are sometimes around - i have no experience with prefilled cartridges and do not vape juice but i own a mod for my Splinter.

Could i use these cartridges just with my mod and which settings would i have to use? I am curious to try them out but don t want to waste my money...

Thanks in advance & have a great day!

2. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

Yes you can, wattage or voltage mide stay under 3.7v especially if its a plastic cart with a wickk

Megaton likes this.
  3. Doktor Dub

Thanks for your time to answer my newbie question :-)

So i would just screw it on my mod and use Wattage mode loke with my splinter but instead of around 40 Watt just 3? Seems so low for me but i will check it out. I think voltage chooses my mod automaticaly.

Any body now these exact cartridges? The come not in a blister but packed in little glasses with cork.

Have a great day!

4. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

voltage mode is preffered as long as you stay at or under 3.7volts i would start at 3.2volts, try it out and work your way up from there if you have a ceramic/ccell/wickless tank you might be able to handle more voltage but it shouldnt be necessary

5. florduh

florduh Well-Known Member

I've never used that brand before, but on box mods I usually use carts at 6-9.5 watts.

Start with 6 and work your way up.

6. Doktor Dub

Thankks for the help, Wattage mode around 6W seems to work fine.

Have a great day!

7. codyppc

codyppc Member

Remember, watts and volts are different. The replies in this thread are bouncing between both.

I change the wattage until the voltage is between 3 and 3.5. Some cartridges will require more wattage than others to achieve the same voltage. 3.3v cold be 8.5 watts on 1 cart but only need 7.5 another.

Start low and increase until you like it. Too high and you’ll fry the coil.

Doktor Dub likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors