PuffItUp Super Mega Awesome Fuck Combustion Magic Flight Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostVapor

Quick question for anyone that won... did you guys get an email notifying you that you won? I never got an email, it has me a little worried. I'm wondering if maybe I should email Puffitup just in case they lost my info or something... what do you guys think? lol Am I over thinking this? :)

GhostVapor,

PuffItUp

Retailer
GhostVapor said:
Quick question for anyone that won... did you guys get an email notifying you that you won? I never got an email, it has me a little worried. I'm wondering if maybe I should email Puffitup just in case they lost my info or something... what do you guys think? lol Am I over thinking this? :)

I just looked and I emailed everyone except you...... my bad

PuffItUp,

GhostVapor

Its cool, no biggie. Thanks for letting me know, Sorry I'm kind of a worrier :) Thanks again for an awesome contest!

GhostVapor,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Congrats to all the winners!! Thanks to Puffitup too!!!

Lo,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Puffitup, i am assuming you mean you emailed all the winners, and not everyone who entered the contest correct?? Just the way it was worded, because i didn't receive an email either

Either way, cool contest and it got me on your site and looking around. If i decide to get my own Zepher you will be a top of the list retailer for me. Although i already have everything vape related i "need'' there is always more to buy. I also am likely to recommend vaporizer retail sites to others in my local community. I have done it in the past, and will likely in the near future as i try and get as many friends and confidants and fellow med patients into vaping as possible. I now feel i have another quality customer service oriented site to put on the list. Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Puffitup...I got my package today! Thanks a lot again! can't wait to try her out!

EDIT: I'm happy to report that LaunchBox # 9937XX produces CLOUDS that I approve of. Puffitup...you fucking rule. You will have my service and recommendations for all vape purchases.

finchrock24,

oldfart

PuffItUp said:
The Results Are In!

These 6 members won a Magic Flight Launch Box

goombear
kosh
Elluzion
Finchrock24
Survivalism
GhostVapor

sahara won a Space Case 4 part medium grinder

Oldfart ( we love this name ) You won a 2 part medium titanium herb grinder

Finchrock24 Had the best reaction to winning, so we are sending you a bunch of extras to go with your new Magic Flight !

We didn't forget about the rest of you, we will do the best to send you something for entering. We Aren't Oprah, so we cant send you all big prizes, but we do want to thank you for playing (:

Big thanks to vtac and max for your help. And a HUGE thanks to the FC community who has been so great to us.

-Randy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wanted to thank the FC community for all their great comments and suggestions But we thought you might want a bunch of free stuff instead :)

So here's the deal, email us your 5 favorite vaporizers to info@puffitup.com , be sure to include your address and FC username (we never hand out or sell information to anyone for any reason). We will randomly choose winners every day for the next seven days.

We have a lot prizes we want to give out, some prizes will be big, some small. But just to make things fun, we aren't announcing the prizes until the contest is over :)

Contest ends Wednesday October 13 2010

GOOD LUCK!

I want to say Thanks to Puff It Up the grinder is the best one I've ever used.
Thanks again
Smell You Later
oldfart

oldfart,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Nice!! Glad you guys are enjoying your prizes and thanks to Puffitup!

Hey Finch...you might want to remove serial number from your post...it is used for warranty support. Not sure if you want to leave that up.

Lo,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Thanks Lo...the LB is so good I have never had to go through the warranty process, so i didn't know they use the SN.

finchrock24,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom