PuffItUp Super Mega Awesome Fuck Combustion Magic Flight Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
^^^^^^^^^

PuffItUp said:

We will randomly choose winners every day for the next seven days.

We have a lot prizes we want to give out, some prizes will be big, some small. But just to make things fun, we aren't announcing the prizes until the contest is over

momofthegoons,

PuffItUp

Retailer
GAME OVER!

Thanks to everyone who entered. We are in the process of picking the winners, and using out Zephyr ION vaporizer :D . The results will be posted soon at the top of the thread.

-Randy

PuffItUp,

GhostVapor

:o WOW! This is so awesome! I cant believe I'm a winner, just incredible! Thank you so much for this amazing contest, This was a lot of fun! Man I wish you guys could have seen me when I saw my name on that list, I was literally jumping around my room cheering! :D Thanks again, this is so cool! :)

GhostVapor,
MFLB winners, you're going to love it!

Awesome forum contest, big thanks to Randy at puffitup - other retailers, note we all love free shit!

charliedontsurf,

caseball2051

nice to welcome some others to the LB family, youll love them. I love mine.

Congrats to all the winners!

caseball2051,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Congratulations to all the winners, especially the Magic Flight Launch Box winners. You will SO love it, I just know it!! :D

Vicki,

kosh

Cool!! I was likely going to get this one anyway. Thanks. Puffitup!! (time to read now)

kosh,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations to all who won! I know you will love the MFLB as well as the other prizes. ;)

momofthegoons,

Theo

Congrats to everybody who won. I've used a MFLB once and it was really amazing, enjoy it!

Theo,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
GhostVapor said:
:o WOW! This is so awesome! I cant believe I'm a winner, just incredible! Thank you so much for this amazing contest, This was a lot of fun! Man I wish you guys could have seen me when I saw my name on that list, I was literally jumping around my room cheering! :D Thanks again, this is so cool! :)

Lol how funny!! I did the same thing this morning when i saw i had an unread email from puffitup. I knew their was only one reason i would have gotten an email from them today, i instantly turned into a 15 year old girl getting her first cellphone.

It was that bad ( good )

Thanks again Randy, you can never beat a good surprise.. and this one wasnt good. It was fantastic.

Survivalism,

FlasH

Downhill demon
Congrats to all the winners. If you don't already have a MFLB you'll be wondering why you didn't get one until now!

FlasH,

Sahara

I can't believe it! I feel like I never win anything, but this is so sick.

I am definitely in need of a new grinder, so its perfect.

Thanks so much Randy. I'll definitely be doing business with you guys again

Sahara,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Yay!!! Another HAPPY winner! I finally won something!

I'm so happy to add the new version 2 launchbox to my arsenal. I'll be doing a good comparison write up once I get it!

Thanks again PIU!

EDIT: Just saw that puffitup liked my reaction the best! thanks for the extra goodies! can't wait to see what the care package contains!

finchrock24,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom