Puffit-X

uhranium

So, my X is starting to go down after 4 months of rarely being used. Actually the battery is dead, after 2 hours of charging I can't get a single hit.

Got it replaced easily by my shop but now the new one starts making problems after a week. When I turned it on yesterday evening, the red heat light blinked 4 times, then it stopped and went to green.

i tricked it out by pressing the button under the light which turns the vape off, and just made another 4 heat-blinks, and another one until I got to any vape.Of course did it too much and basically vaped too hot stuff. Hurt my lungs a bit (asthmawise)

Really disappointed since I just got used to the taste without any problems - or the replacement x did not have this taste..?

uhranium,

uhranium

oh man, so I already got the third one, and the fan is not working again 100% of the time.

Sometimes it autosets itself to 8 then in the next activcation it goes down to 1-2. Then another time it just makes a beep noise.

I am completely off using the fan now. Wonder if my shop gives me my money back after 3 erronous vapes..

uhranium,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
oh man, so I already got the third one, and the fan is not working again 100% of the time.

Sometimes it autosets itself to 8 then in the next activcation it goes down to 1-2. Then another time it just makes a beep noise.

I am completely off using the fan now. Wonder if my shop gives me my money back after 3 erronous vapes..
Good luck! I hope things work out for you!:peace:

KidFated.,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

uhranium

all right, now the 3rd on is completely down. Lights won't go on unless plugged in.

I guess after 3 replacements I can get my money back and get a new solo instead..?

uhranium,
Reactions: KidFated.

BuzzDanklin

My buddy was over and has a real Ventolin Inhaler, so I figured it was time for a lineup to see how the vapes look compared to the real deal.

Its fairly easy to see somethign is up with the Puffit-X, but the Puffit-2 looks decently real. They got the size down pretty well, especially from the top view.

5AlSBEo.jpg

Puffit X - Inhaler - Puffit 2 - Side View
37OAKAE.jpg

Puffit X - Inhaler - Puffit 2 - Angled Top View
IHxhLG3.jpg

Puffit X - Inhaler - Puffit 2 - Top View
H2HRuMP.jpg

Puffit X - Inhaler - Puffit 2 - Front View

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Two units are in the clearance already but code "RA420" still works and gets you 31% off clearance totaling $82.79 at retro active smoke shop.

SSVUN~YAH,

uhranium

I was actually to lazy to bring it back and got a mighty some weeks later. Now my Mighty broke down and I wanted to try the P-X again and the battery only holds enough energy to show the "low energy" red flickering lights after hours of USB charging. The buddy I lent it to never used it in one year and so it was on zero battery all the time..

What now? trashcan? send it to china? Try to take it apart as a total tech-doofus?

uhranium,

uhranium

So I got a rarely used X with a faulty battery. What to do from here? I have no idea right now what's in there and how to replace a battery. Where to go next? I opened up the thing but one screw was locked and I could only take half a look at the inside. Will post pic later

looked like the battery is fixed from the downside so no idea how it is taken in place

MM3ekhM.jpg

Last edited:
uhranium,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom