Puffit Acessories $30 Shipped to U.S.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I'm selling these Puffit accessories for $30 dollars shipped to U.S.

1. Top Cap - $12.99

2. Mouthpiece Cap - $7.99

3. Silicone Heat Cap - $4.99

4. 100 Piece 1/2 Inch Screens - $5.00

5. Cleaning Packing Tool - $ ?

6. Removable Stir Cap Tool - $ ?

DSC01397.JPG

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
believe it or not... i would want to take them off your hands but my son just spent a day in one emergency room and then was ambulanced to another one only to find nothing wrong... why did i say that?? so you will believe me when i say that i just dont even have $20.00 in my budget to spare :( so poor right now i can't even pay attention.

I hope you do get someone to buy them from you so they don't end up in a landfill :)

mmenzie,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

believe it or not... i would want to take them off your hands but my son just spent a day in one emergency room and then was ambulanced to another one only to find nothing wrong... why did i say that?? so you will believe me when i say that i just dont even have $20.00 in my budget to spare :( so poor right now i can't even pay attention.

I hope you do get someone to buy them from you so they don't end up in a landfill :)

Well since you are the first to respond.

If i do not sell them.

I will ship them out to you free of charge.

I live about 30 minutes away from you.

I could even stash them somewhere on route 9 or next time i go over the Newburgh bridge. :brow:

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Well since you are the first to respond.

If i do not sell them.

I will ship them out to you free of charge.

I live about 30 minutes away from you.

I could even stash them somewhere on route 9 or next time i go over the Newburgh bridge. :brow:

thank you man!!! i really do hope you sell them so you can make some $$$ but i do appreciate your offer. i never knew i had a fellow vaporist so close to me. we should get together someday and compare notes... lol

mmenzie,
Top Bottom