Puffco wax pen

Tony Hemp

Sounds like wickless is the way to go! Thanks for the info. :tup:
Pay attention to how close the ceramic rod is to the bottom of the bowl. I got a micro vaped titanium wickless with ceramic rod, and it was very disappointing. The rod and coil is too far from the bottom of the bowl so there's always tons of reclaim. I think other brands have improved on this.

Tony Hemp,

rsqemt911

The FC15 15% code is still up and working if anybody is interested. Yay

I just picked up more atomizers and a spare battery.

They are also running a discount on 3 and 5 packs of the replacement coils.

rsqemt911,

rsqemt911

I don't believe so. I don't have any experience taking them apart but my original fell apart and I saw the insides. I don't know how to get the wires connected to the bottom contacts. The old style the cup would come out when it loosened up. Since they redesigned them a bit they look pretty sealed up now. Anything is possible I guess though.

Maybe somebody with more experience ?

rsqemt911,

DMPesso

Can someone tell me if the puffco has a female battery like the minicron lite so I can just screw in a 510 pre filled co2 male cart?

DMPesso,

rsqemt911

Can someone tell me if the puffco has a female battery like the minicron lite so I can just screw in a 510 pre filled co2 male cart?[/QUOTE

The battery IS female and takes all 510 carts. I use O-pen carts on mine currently.

rsqemt911,

DMPesso

Does anyone know how to get the co2 oil out of a faulty cart? I think I fried an absolute xtracts with the puffco on high and it's not hitting. What's the BEST way to remove the oil? PLEASE HELP!

DMPesso,

Sir Smokey

I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but so it had a chamber you can load and can use cartridges or just either or.

Sir Smokey,
Comparison of the puffco bowl to the gen3 KISS carts, plz? I know several of you use those too!

ragnorokk,

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
I'm very interested in buying this pen now

A few questions for the owners of this pen:

Do you feel any wax is wasted? (Large amount of reclaim, melted wax under or around the ceramic wick?

I bought a KISS cart, and didn't like a good amount of the oil would go to the sides of the coil. Had to re-position my material every couple hits :T Very nice taste tho

How often do you use/charge the battery?

Can i just buy a atomizer and put it on my Ego V V3? Or do i need the whole Puffco Pro setup?

What works best in this atomizer? Crumble, wax, budder, shatter, oil, full melt hash???

THANKS In ADVANCE :)

Last edited:
DreamHaze,

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I got one of these sleek little suckers a few weeks ago - VERY nice pen!

The pen itself is all dark-chrome SS - it has a very nice heft to it. Very solid.

As a concentrate newbie, I don't think it could be any easier. Drop in a ball of shatter, hit a button, delicious thick vapor.

I didn't see this review in the thread, but it's very thorough -

It also won the High Times 2015 best pen
http://www.hightimes.com/read/high-times-2015-vape-pen-buyers-guide

Solomon,
$15 is a lot for a coil? Cheaper than Dr Dabber, sneaky Pete! Thx for posting the review @Solomon -- though I almost feel like a pen being mentioned by High Times means stay away...
(Not a slight toward puffco, HT has just made some questionable recommendations in the past)
Glad to see Puffco getting pimped, tho, I've been wanting to investigate their pens further.

Last edited:

Smoke1ForMe

I've had my puffco pro since January, it's the only pen I use now. I love having a big chamber so you don't have to constantly refill it if you are out and about. Obviously the taste isn't as great towards the end of the bowl if you pack a lot. I bought a 3 pack of atomizers when I purchased the pen and have only gone through 2 since January.

The standard pre filled cartridges from the dispensary also work with it. I really only use the green (low) setting but it has 3 different ones if you need it. You can clean the chamber by putting it on the blue setting and turning it upside down to let the oil drip out. I do this when I change concentrates so I don't have left over flavor.

I also didn't love that it was featured on high times because we all know the quality of vap pens they usually recommend, but I think the puffco is a great pen and definitely worth adding to your collection. They also have great customer support and are very quick to respond. I think there is a FC discount code floating around also.

Smoke1ForMe,
Reactions: Solomon

sirwalter

Hi, definitely liking my puffco. Works great. Only question I have is about cleaning. Maybe I missed it, but it didn't seem to come with any cleaning information and I don't see any on the puffco site.

Ive been pretty succesful at keeping the ceramic bowl clean by heating the unit upside down. Unfortunately the coil and rod are still caked with ash and residue. What is the best way to fully clean the atomizer? Especially the rod? Has anyone tried an ultrasonic cleaner? Any info would be great, Id love to be able to clean the atomizers instead of replacing them when the coil still works. Thanks!

sirwalter,
Top Bottom