1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Pen Puffco wax pen

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by rsqemt911, Aug 12, 2014.

1. rsqemt911

rsqemt911 Well-Known Member

I was helping my buddy with his MMJ booth at the secret cup this weekend and the booth next to us were selling Puffco pens. Never heard of them before but I was in the need of a new pen so ...

I have to say they are very nice.

The one I have is all gunmetal grey and it's all split meal from drip tip to battery.

The wax chamber is one of the biggest I have used and it is all ceramic. It also has a titanium wire as well as a ceramic rod for a wick and boast 3 temp settings.

I don't have much info on them beyond that and they are in the process if updating the website.

I paid $60 for one but I believe the are selling for 7o a piece or somewhere around there.

They were running a special 2 for $100 when I left.

Seems like a solid product so far.
    I dabbed out of it all day on a charge and it worked flawless every time. Also seems very easy to clean/wipe down.

Anybody have $0.02 to add? Opinions, experiences, ect.?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  2. rsqemt911

Here is a link the the new website. Apparently they aren't for public sale yet. They also are called the Puffco pro now. Apparently this is a new model but I don't know the difference between it and the original.

Www.puffco.com

I broke my heating chamber yesterday cleaning it (my fault). Snapped the ceramic rod. Emailed them and they should be sending me a new one out today.

I miss it already. :(

3. rsqemt911

They sent me not only 2 replacement chambers with tips but a whole new pen kit so now I have an extra case, battery, charger, and 3 extra coils.

These guys so far are awesome with CS.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors