Puffco Peak

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Considering my concentrates usage the Peak is a unit I would like to get in my arsenal although I will be not able to afford it....

PPN,

anasrzi

I'm quite sweet on the Pufffco Peak even tho i have a dedicated rig, having something small yet powerful for wireless dab hits is well worth a look.

Much better than a dabbie, like a dabbie 3.0 ;)

clukx

I'm pretty excited for this it will replace my top heavy and underpowered Dr dabber boost. I haven't been dabbing much from my enail lately because it's setup in my office and I've been hangin out in the living room. it's annoying to unplug it and bring everything out into a different room. So hopefully this will get me back in my dab game!

toros23

Got mine earlier in the week but haven't been able to spend much time with it.

My initial impression using the way they recommend (add dab to bowl and let it heat up) was not a good one. I could not get much vapor on the default 2nd setting and had a hard time vaporizing everything in the bowl. The next setting up had plenty of vapor but killed off all the terps on the heat up. No problems vaporizing everything in the bowl on the 3rd setting but too hot for me.

Yesterday I tried again adding the dab after the bowl heated up and the results were much better. Better clouds on 2nd setting and better flavor on 3rd setting. Still need to do more testing with different load sizes but I definitely see potential here.

Bottom line.. I still need to spend more time with my Peak before drawing any serious conclusions. I like to dab under 500 degrees and like a lot of vapor and am not sure if this will get me there. It definitely has plenty of battery power and excels at hotter dabs, although I don't think I will ever try the highest setting. I can't see this ever replacing my glass/bangers but I do think I can find a place for it in the lineup.

If only they had another setting between 2 and 3, I think I could get it dialed in nicely..... BTW, for those wondering I only tested with hash rosin.

clukx

well, it came... and its amazing everything i was looking for and even smaller in person, the flavor is perfect and on green setting (medium, 500 degrees) its perfect for my sensitive lungs, if you read up i was looking at the peak so i could use it through the house and keep the e-nail in the office.
well now im in the office and the peak is next to the enail, so who knows.
i love my glass but it looks like i might not need it unless the peak is charging.

clukx

I'm worried about the glass I have now since I know the peak is gonna be my main device now.
The Dr dabber boost just looks ridiculous next to the peak and I even have the ball rig attachment for the boost.
I'm going to have to use my enail out of respect just so it doesn't get dusty but damn. The peak wins.

Someone in Instagram made a recycler attachment for the peak already.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Curious to see how the FC crowd will like this vaporizer. I just stumbled across this thread. Eventually the price will come down to make it more affordable. They really should try to keep this unit under $300. Too high priced for what we’re getting just my thoughts. Only my observations by the pics, never seen or used one.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I am currently one of those freaks that not only have a Torch, Rig, Peli, and nail. BUT my Peli is also an enail for the Travel Liger! HAHA. If I can get all of that out of my trunk for $379 I'll take one. I spend more than that on every little bong lately so if the glass is quality I can justify it better.

I was going to get the size and see if Josh at CCA would make some SiC (New Obsidian formula) , Quartz, and if demand was high enough...Sapphire inserts for this thing! Only if Peak sales are through the roof would this be lucrative for him though, we shall see!

I saw someone sell a custom recycler for it on IG yesterday so there will be tons of custom glass soon too!!!! Can you imagine this with a fully worked rig on top and a Sic or Sapphire insert???

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
nosmoking,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
$1000? That's crazy hype
I am sure the buyer was not concerned at all with the $380 price tag on the Puffco. I am still trying to figure out if I steal from the kids college fund for this or not....ah heck, who am I kidding, they don't even have a college fund. But seriously the $380 price tag seems hard to digest unless this performs every bit as good as an enail.

clukx

I am sure the buyer was not concerned at all with the $380 price tag on the Puffco. I am still trying to figure out if I steal from the kids college fund for this or not....ah heck, who am I kidding, they don't even have a college fund. But seriously the $380 price tag seems hard to digest unless this performs every bit as good as an enail.
it's worth it! I payed 200 for an enail and 400 for a rig plus 20 for a drop down, vs 380 for this and it's every bit as good or better as long as the internals hold up

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I definitely can't wait for a custom bowl from CCA for this. Would be spectacular consdering it heats up the ceramic bowl inside a stainless steel cup. Definitely possible to create a custom bowl for it. I'd really like it to have a sapphire insert. Already ordered mine. Shipping said 8 days but I ordered on Friday coming Monday. I'm stoked if you can't tell. (=

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I was really hoping to see some more reviews and videos of this one by now. Anyone able to take a picture of their ceramic cup after several days or a week of use. Does it stain easy? Not a big deal. Does it gunk up any or does it swab clean like a typical enail? Is there much waste/pooling? What does this thing look like after 1 week of use? I really want to see what one looks like after a month of use.

Is anyone using theirs 3-5 times a day on a daily basis? Thats about how often I use my enail. Can this really replace an enail?

I would love to see an uncut and unedited video of someone taking 2 or 3 dabs off this thing with some good video of the meltdown in the atomizer.

I really wish there was one locally I could try before I buy.

clukx

I'm much to lazy for a video but I can take a pic it does swab clean there is a little staining since I tried it on high once minimal pooling I haven't used my enail in the two days since I got it and a buddy came over for a pretty big sesh with it last night.
Sorry for the lack of punctuation I'm in the car on my phone lol

Top Bottom