Puffco Peak

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
fadespace came in yesterday, shipped same day the announced the v2 bigger dish to fit the peak. the fade space is a little thicker than eternal quartz but it doesnt fit the peak only hits two of the three notches in the lid. I give up

Mynameismud,
Reactions: aj0125

aj0125

fadespace came in yesterday, shipped same day the announced the v2 bigger dish to fit the peak. the fade space is a little thicker than eternal quartz but it doesnt fit the peak only hits two of the three notches in the lid. I give up

So do those of us who bought these worthless version one fadespace inserts get to exchange them for usable ones?

aj0125,

aj0125

Lol no. Check their IG. Someone mentioned it and fadespace responded pretty rudely.

Wow, I can’t believe how they handled that. The information could have been relayed in a much more polite fashion...

aj0125,
Reactions: Pfennz

Blunt60

• Ok , I just got my peak today but after 1 bowl the ceramic plate attached atomizer cracked. I just emailed support so lets see what happens. Still not sure how it broke ...

Does anyone know of a company other than Puffco that sells atomizers that work for the peak?

My ceramic plate split (for the 2nd time) and it looks like they are currently sold out of atomizers on the Puffco site.
Same thing happened to me after just one bowl on white level...emailed them lets see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blunt60,

Blunt60

What a coinkydink. New atomizer first use today, cracked on first use. :(
Ya im not sure but the whole atomizer looks so Mickey Mouse...pins/ wire and thin ceramic piece. This is a disappointment for 400. On a positive not my first rip was awsome.

Blunt60,

ohmygodimsohigh

Ya im not sure but the whole atomizer looks so Mickey Mouse...pins/ wire and thin ceramic piece. This is a disappointment for 400. On a positive not my first rip was awsome.

It seems like my new atomizer is made from thinner ceramic than my old one. I need to do some digging here to confirm.

ohmygodimsohigh,

Pfennz

My Peak has been going strong for a couple of weeks now. Just waiting for the day I have issues... I have never gone past Green temps though. I’d assume anything above green and you’re not vaping anymore - is that an accurate statement?

Pfennz,
Reactions: Hoosier

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My Peak has been going strong for a couple of weeks now. Just waiting for the day I have issues... I have never gone past Green temps though. I’d assume anything above green and you’re not vaping anymore - is that an accurate statement?
depends on how big your dab is, what consistancy youre dabbing etc

MegaMan2k

xD ... I will stick with my quartz banger

i really like the design of the unit tho, very well done.

MegaMan2k,

anasrzi

Aesthetically i much prefer the peak, the lack of contact and user issues has me more worried, maybe they rushed it out because of the Dr Dabber Switch, hoping everything would be OK?

I'd love to hear of a comparison between the peak and switch, conduction vs induction etc.

anasrzi,

freddiegibbs

First atomizer broke after a few days. Took 2 weeks to get a replacement. Then the base started dying overnight, even when I last used it with green battery. Then the replacement atomizer broke. Fortunately I had a backup atomizer this time, but when I screwed it in the Peak, I still got the rainbow light of death. I guess we'll see how long it takes for customer service to respond this time.

I just want to return this thing now. $400 for this type of experience is very disappointing.

Last edited:

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well my atomizer finally broke. It was definitely my fault, pressing too hard trying to make the fade space insert work the ceramic disc snapped at one of the wires. Got a full
month of using it daily mutilple
times a day.

Reached out to puffco and theyre sending me a free warranty replacement. Im very happy with both the device and the support ive received from them.

Mynameismud,
Reactions: biohacker

Pfennz

Got the fadespace v1 quartz insert today. It definitely hits. I may have to turn it down to blue. Seems to be getting hotter and quicker. However, I agree that I wish I had waited since v2 just came out which supposedly fit snug. Knock on wood, my Peak has been working like a champ for 2 weeks, and the thought of my trying to q tip the v1 while it’s rubbing against the atomizer.... fuck I just want to go back to ceramic for the time being..

freddiegibbs

Well my atomizer finally broke. It was definitely my fault, pressing too hard trying to make the fade space insert work the ceramic disc snapped at one of the wires. Got a full
month of using it daily mutilple
times a day.

Reached out to puffco and theyre sending me a free warranty replacement. Im very happy with both the device and the support ive received from them.
This happened today and they already got back to you? I emailed them over 48 hrs ago about my broken unit and still no reply :(

freddiegibbs,

FreshAir

Got the Peak, feels really efficient and not as harsh on my lungs as my other dabbing methods (mainly the evo) the atomizer feels really cheap and already feels as if it’s about to break.

Is there any efficient way to consume terp sauce with it? can’t figure out how since they said not to put any on the side of the ceramic

FreshAir,

anasrzi

Well I have some inserts from China for regular bangers that we’re like $4 and they work great. I’m going to order a few since they are so cheap. At worst I’ll be out $10, at best I have 3 new quartz dishes.

I'll second that, grabbed a few bangers from china with zero issue, can't see there being a issue with something so small and with zero moving parts.

Wonder if they are making a fakeco peak in some factory over there, my guess is yes.

Top Bottom