Public use of a bong? Discuss.

Philreal187

yins have all taking the cop issue too serious. of course "If someone pranked the fire department with fake fire calls, or if someone pranked 911 operators with fake emergencies, or someone pranked emergency room doctors with fake injuries" that wouldn't seem right to anyone. but putting tobacco in a bong and hitting infront of a cop to expose the ridiculous laws that if its tobacco the cops just walk away but if it was cannabis those people would have been slammed to the ground put in cuffs and charges with something depending what the cop whats to charge that day. I believe the entire prank was to compare the attitude of a cop before he knows its tobacco to after.

How about the raid squads that kick in the door and kill the family dog in an attempt to find drugs and end up empty handed or even better at the wrong house and that's all in the name of "just doing there job." families have to explain to children why a man killed there dog and was yelling at them.

We live in a country(USA) that's being over run by people power tripping, from the cops to the congress to feds and all the joke presidents we have had to look. I know there are good cops I have meet plenty in my life and also my far share of dick cops too I try not to just bash cops like I did when I was younger. This prank does not put any one at danger other then the person using the bong. them cops would have asked to have there faces blurred if they didn't want to be on the video so even they knew it was all in good fun. If u cant sit back and laugh and enjoy life then maybe u need to find a way to let the stress out cuz stress aint good on the body, life is too short to fight battles on humor. And as I put earlier I could understand if u think its wrong to waste a cops time with pranks, but when they walk way laughing themselves im sure it added a funny story from them to share with there family and friends.

But this debate is pretty off topic sooo I would like to steer the conversation back to what else your vaporizer looks like and im almost sure that the pnp as a cheap ecig for tobacco would sell anyone as long as the bud was already vaped and not green anymore. And I had a friend say the same thing about the sex toy that cuz who no one want to touch someone else sex toy haha

lwien

I'll just say one more thing and then I'm out on this subject. I promise.

If my perspective on this is read by just one person who now may have second thoughts about doing what we're talking about here, my postings on this subject have served their purpose.

Over.........and out.

Top Bottom