• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Profile MESH RDA

Edgedamage

Using a RDA for dabs, this is my second attempt using mesh. I used a mesh RDA clone with vandy vape 300 mesh. It worked ok but was hard to clean. This time i went with the Profile mesh RDA and vandy vape 150 mesh, so much better. I am using a Reuleaux RX200s mod with Artic Fox firmware. I created three profiles it almost makes this setup a deacated dab rig:
Profile #1

Profile #2

Profile #3

This piece of mesh is two weeks old with once a day use:

Yes there is a little stain but after a few pulses on cleaning there is no ash or smell. The taste is great with a light throat hit, from a dab size of a half grain of rice.

Deleted Member 1643

Did you know there's a couple of RDA's built for dabbing - the TRVP and the Molecule. The TRVP even uses mesh (although people are mainly using coils).

Your setup looks fine, though. Just ordered a Profile tank for e-cig use. Why did you remove the ceramic piece?

Deleted Member 1643,

Edgedamage

Did you know there's a couple of RDA's built for dabbing - the TRVP and the Molecule. The TRVP even uses mesh (although people are mainly using coils).

Your setup looks fine, though. Just ordered a Profile tank for e-cig use. Why did you remove the ceramic piece?
It a clone the piece is plastic, it's use was to hold the cotton . The price was $9.00 but the build quality is nice.

Edgedamage,

Deleted Member 1643

Plastic in an atty - can't imagine how that could be a problem.;) Can't go wrong with $9. Interested to try the nexGen mesh.

Last edited:
Deleted Member 1643,

Edgedamage

Plastic in an atty - can't imagine how that could be a problem.;) Can't go wrong with $9. Interested to try the nexGen mesh.
I also wanted the nextGen mesh but I could only find it in kanthal no SS. And the vandy vape mesh roll is 5 ft long for $2 that will last years.

Edgedamage,

Deleted Member 1643

profile2.jpg

Wotofo's Profile Unity tank and RDA with OFRF nexMESH are a new level of performance for e-cig gear, IMO. Wotofo's other innovation is a spring-loaded ceramic channel under the wick that keeps it pressed up against the mesh.

Above, a shatter dab between the mesh and wick. Finally, a proper canna e-juice experience! Thick and luxurious. The dab and juice mix in the vapor phase, where solubility's no issue. Use anything you like from unflavored 100% AVG to your favorite nicotine or CBD e-juice. No need for PEG or added terpenes. Flavor is off the charts, deliciously sweetened by the VG.

Great for that moment in a session when you can't decide whether you're ready for another dab. Still a very strong hit, but stretched out as some of the dab melts into the VG.

@Filhote - check this out, you'd love it.

Last edited:
Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: Edgedamage

Edgedamage

After people finding burnt plastic in the terp pen this build makes much more sense.

Edgedamage,

Deleted Member 1643

Haven't been doing it after breaking a third tank glass. (From clumsiness and bad luck, not the method.)

Need the RDA for nic juice. It's very efficient. The flavor and clouds are better than builds that use twice as much juice and power. Need to up the nic dose.

Last edited:
Deleted Member 1643,
Top Bottom