• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Products that make you go...........hmmmmm...

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
AO Atmos personal air filter mask. I wonder if it could be modded to be a vaporizer?

CES-DAY2-397A7889.jpg

It will cost $350 when it ships in July. It will require regular filter replacements, and it looks distinctly cyberpunk on your face. In other words, it's not a viable solution for everyone right out of the gate. But the company says it hopes to make the technology more accessible over time.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
What's That Smell? Low Tide?
Gywneth Paltrow Is Selling A Candle That Smells Like Her Vagina

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina at $75 a pop for her lifestyle and wellness company Goop. The name of the candle is none other than, you guessed it, “This Smells Like My Vagina.”
Screen-Shot-2020-01-10-at-4.03.47-PM.png

ONLY $75!!! 2 for $150....

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Bose has a product that lies on your shoulders and surrounds your neck. It delivers music to your ears in clear, Bosean fashion, but allow you to still participate in your surroundings. Claims 12-hr batt life. Price is all-over the place. I bought mine new last year during "Amazon Days". Interfaces with your phone to answer calls.
71i6zhmHNWL._AC_UY436_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What happens if you drop this while in the shower?

You are then authorized to masturbate to the idea of the Pope hanging from a rope, and then smashing/splattering to the ground from the equivalent of falling off of a large building after the rope broke his neck....if that's your thing :razz:

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Ramahs,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom