Products that make you go...........hmmmmm...

lwien

eYiNVW1.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
now somehow funny as it is, there's something about this one is just seems plain fucking wrong.
Agreed. Perhaps it's the impossibility of a baby being impregnated at all, never mind before being born...a sick toy. :disgust:
Right? :lol:

What I'd really like to know is what exactly "Real Pregnancy Action" is..... :uhoh:

throwawaytre3s

Djarum Super Clove Cigarettes:
Smoking one of these things is like putting your lips around an exhaust pipe belching burning hot cloves.

Hey! Leave Djarum out of this! Nah, I jest. I smoked Djarum Bali Hai's for about two weeks until I realized how absolutely disgusting they were. I never really smoked cigarettes to begin with, I'd buy a pack and smoke them after drinking or after smoking, then not buy another for four or five months. The only tobacco I smoke now is expensive pipe tobaccos. Even then it's rarely. Let me tell you what though, a quarter ground bud, quarter abv, quarter Orlik golden sliced, and a quarter Cult Blood Red Mood Cherry makes for a delicious, very long burning spliff. I try to avoid tobacco now though, too, it is terrible for you.

As for products that make me go hmm personally, I'd say any detox products. Anyone who knows anything about thc or how it works, would know that those shampoos won't help you with your hair test, and drinking that drink won't make you pee clean. It's a waste of money, and I don't get how people haven't caught on yet.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I've noticed my palms getting moist. This might be just the ticket. ^^^^^

I'm tired of leaving embarrassing stains on my acoustic guitars. How many times have audiences pointed at my guitar neck and started throwing up?

Handerpants: Its a keeper....

Last edited:
Top Bottom