Products that make you go...........hmmmmm...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
this%20guy%20job.jpg

Explosion In Sex Dolls Threatens Japanese Race With "Extinction"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-24/explosion-sex-dolls-threatens-japanese-race-extinction

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I get it though ^^^^^^

On occasion the thought has entered my mind that the fashion aspect of vaporizers are being ignored by the manufacturers. I get that at this point in the development life-cycle fashionable is not high on the list though. Today's vapes seem so industrial.

A ways back my wife asked about a pink version of the POTV Starry and it made sense to me that her and her friends would find it "cute".

Kind of like how some cell phones and cell phone cases are a fashion statement as much as a important device.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Robot-Made Burgers Wow The Crowds In San Francisco

An audience gathers around the transparent 14-foot-long "culinary instrument" in a restaurant called Creator in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood.

Brioche buns are sliced, buttered and toasted by paddles moving like waves in the ocean. They land in specially designed, compostable hamburger boxes. The buns are topped with fresh produce, sourced from local farms, which is sliced on the spot. Cheese is shredded from blocks and added. The in-machine meat grinder has been calibrated to vertically align the meat with diner's incisors. The 4.5-ounce beef patties are ground from brisket and cooked using the induction method, both sides at once, then slid into the boxes.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
20fc0bd083446623918198cc513296284aad883406f69936e20ac44f6336b8bb.jpg

Snopes says it's fake: This is not a genuine advertisement. “The Grinch” and Wonderful Pistachios did run a series of cross-promotional advertisements that utilized the character’s mean-spirited humor, but this image was digitally manipulated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom