Problems getting fc confirmation emails

mtnberner

Hello everyone, I've been trying to get confirmation to this site for about a month now. Finally this morning I had to change my email to my wife's email to get the confirmation email. I have my spam turned off, cookies fully enabled, I've re checked for typos on my email address a hundred times. I have a comcast email, so it must have something to do with comcast, my wife has yahoo email and I had no problem using hers. Does anyone know what my problem is? I would like to continue using my own email with this site. Thanks.

mtnberner,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hello everyone, I've been trying to get confirmation to this site for about a month now. Finally this morning I had to change my email to my wife's email to get the confirmation email. I have my spam turned off, cookies fully enabled, I've re checked for typos on my email address a hundred times. I have a comcast email, so it must have something to do with comcast, my wife has yahoo email and I had no problem using hers. Does anyone know what my problem is? I would like to continue using my own email with this site. Thanks.
I had to switch from Comcast because it stopped working for FC. Switched to gmail.com for email - seems to work no problem. Good luck!

Snappo,
Top Bottom