Simrell Collection

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah the ebony examples you posted above are fantastic as well. I didn’t realize ebony looked so good.

But I already have a ti woody Blackwood vapcap. But there is something about that ebony that I like even over the African Blackwood. It looks like it has the feel or texture of charcoal. Or burned black bone.
Yea I know what you mean! Ebony is more of “jet black”. African Blackwood still has the dark brown Grain (that still look amaizing) but the Ebony is just a “higher grade” natural black wood. It’s all quality tho :rockon:

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello my friends,

I Just wanted to post another update. I have been extremely busy fulfilling orders and taking on custom builds. Designing new stems and more intricate pieces. I’ve been perfecting my Smell proof Cases as well. Making them the best they can possibly be without introducing a CNC machine, kit parts or anything of that nature. I pride myself in the fact that everything is made in house by me, with the exception of raw brass tubing and the Stainless steel tubing I get from a manufacturer. I never had any problems with my accessories, I’m just making them better, avoiding any possible malfunctions.

The Smell Proof Cases come In various sizes from the Standard/M - XL size.

Also I work with other materials other then grade A exotic woods, like high end acrylic and also aluminum.

Here is an example of a custom build I just completed called “The Ebony Elehpant” named by its owner.
This stem features Grade A Ebony, Aluminum accents and deer antler, to give it an “ivory” resemblance.
j6mosm.jpg

I have also been taking on Custom builds that clients have drawn and I replicated using the materials of their choosing. So that’s an option too!!

I have some more work that’s “behind the scenes” at the moment. As I’m waiting for the right time to release it. I have been fortunate to create a good relationship with a distributor of the highest grade woods available in the world (highest grade with the most figure I’ve ever seen in the past 7 years I’ve been woodworking) as he has claimes to thousands of Untouched land that only he can harvest. As well as other relationships around the world that he’s built for the 40+ years that this gentleman has been sourcing wood. Also, he has developed a product that only HE can produce, that a lot of people have been trying to imitate but can’t. So needles to say, I will be bringing some never before scene material into the VapCap community and I’m super excited about it!

Since I’ve been on this crazy journey, I’ve been able to convert a lot of people to the VapCap community and show them what it’s like to actually ENJOY smoking and to FUCK COMBUSTION haha. This is a phenomenal product and a phenomenal community that I’m proud to be a part of.

If you have any question please feel free to ask

To place an order or get a custom set, simply send me a message and we can go over the details!

Signing off for now :sherlock:

Your friend,
Austyn

seriousTone

That piece is fan fucking tastic.

Excited to see what you produce in the near future for sure! Will be lurking about this thread and one day will definitely be buying a piece from you. Hell yes.

seriousTone,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Yep, looking great. Even pp couldn't have make/design it better on the first view :clap:

BTW could anyone correct the title/header? Or Primitive should change his name to POrangic ;)

Last edited:

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yep, looking great. Even pp couldn't have make/design it better on the first view :clap:

BTW could anyone correct the title/header? Or Primitive should change his name to POrangic ;)
Haha thanks.

I’m gonna be transitioning to my signature name here soon. So I’ll make sure everything gets converted properly!

primitiveorganic,
Reactions: Hogni

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello my friends,

Another update. As I stated early, I’ve been really busy working behind the scenes developing new designs and ultimately transferring my accessories to my Simrell Collection Signiture Brand that I have been developing for 5+ years now. My woodworking days started off making luxury pens. I’ve been featured in Fountain Pen Hospital Magazine (extremely reputable and nearly impossible to get in) and others.

Since I used my first dynavap, my obsession switched almost instantly from Luxury Pens, to now doing dynavap accessories. I’m extremely passionate about the quality of woods and the craftsmanship put into each piece.

I wanted to share the history Of The Simrell Collection so it’s a cohesive transition that makes sense!

Here is a custom build I did for a gentlemen that requested my signature logo to be engraved.

This piece features Ebony Gaboon paired with Redwood Burl and aluminum accents as well as a functional carb. I really like the different elements of design in this build

10ef1pc.jpg

f10box.jpg

2z69v9i.jpg

Also here’s a quick picture of one of my pens! This is where it all started!

28auvpj.jpg

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello my friends,

Here are some more designs....more LEGO pieces..if you will :lol::rockon:

I have a few more functional concept pieces in the works as well! It’s been fun designing and making these. I really love what I do and I’m glad I can do it for a community that really appreciates my work!

Ebony & Green Spalted Tamarind XL Stem, Case and Stash pod. If you didn’t know, the cap on the stash pod doubles as a stand
16jezoo.jpg

cs495.jpg

Segmented Ebony & Blue Dream acrylic Stem.
2lia2b7.jpg

Here are some replacement bodies as well!
11ka5vs.jpg

2ro1gxy.jpg

2uft8w3.jpg

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Wow these are very unique and stunning. Love them. That blue dream looks so so good, they all do! Very detailed work
I'm not normally a fan of logos on a stem, but wow I do really like the way you did your logo on the stem and pen. Kudos!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The ebony & green spalted tamarind set is the winner by far IMO! Added...
I think so too ! It is a beauty .
@primitiveorganic I would like to toss a design idea to you. How about making a vapcap mouthpiece that looks like pen end ,it would bring up some stealth for sure.
Maybe also make a stash that looks like a pen and holds a vapcap inside , or cover cap with a clip on the side could also work nicely.

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Wow these are very unique and stunning. Love them. That blue dream looks so so good, they all do! Very detailed work
I'm not normally a fan of logos on a stem, but wow I do really like the way you did your logo on the stem and pen. Kudos!
I myself, don’t like a lot of “logos” on anything that I get. Unless it’s done tastefully and makes sense! I tried to go for that effect with my signature, that way it creates an “authentic piece” if you will

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
The ebony & green spalted tamarind set is the winner by far IMO!

I really like how it came out! The contrast is very nice and the the fade on the stem came out really good too! It has the effect that I was going for!

@primitiveorganic I would like to toss a design idea to you. How about making a vapcap mouthpiece that looks like pen end ,it would bring up some stealth for sure.
Maybe also make a stash that looks like a pen and holds a vapcap inside , or cover cap with a clip on the side could also work nicely.

I have created something similar to what your describing, I call it “Incognito”
iznp1e.jpg

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That acrylic is very nice. How does it handle the heat? Are acrylic stems more difficult to make than wood ones? More expensive?
I like to add the wood closer to the tip, that way it takes most of the heat. But it doesn’t pretty well! It does take more time to complete an acrylic stem yes. It’s not much more expensive tho!

primitiveorganic,
Top Bottom