(Price Reduction) HI Vaporizer - $140

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys,

Got my e-mail for Alan and won't be needing this one anymore. Thought I'd try to give it to someone who is looking to own a HI right now.

This is one of the first generation ones, before they got super thin. It is made from Bloodwood. There is a crack in the unit and the heater wobbles a bit but other than that it works extremely well.

I will also include the HI 14mm GonG adapter and a Poly mouthpiece with carrying cases for both. A wall adapter will also be provided.

I'm looking to get $155 for it. PM me any offers. Price includes shipping and paypal fees. Also, I am in CANADA. I would prefer to ship to someone in Canada but will ship outside if the user pays the difference in shipping. If anyone is also in Vancouver, BC, I'd be willing to do a transaction in person.

ALSO, I am not open to hearing potential trades. Let me know what you have. At the moment, I'd prefer cash but I'm interested in different glass pieces (I'm looking for a Hydratube in particular), other log vapes, and these portables (Ascent, Pinnacle Pro, Firefly, Pax). Also would consider a ViVape, EQ, or a VAP 2.0 kit.

2uonwgp.jpg

35ja5c7.jpg

15yy8om.jpg

sdijpv.jpg

And for those who want to see its power...

2ia9313.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom