Price Reduced Arizer Solo M1A $95 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lahey

Cruisin'
Hello, I am parting with my Arizer Solo M1A that I purchased a little over a year ago (9/21/13, picture of receipt below.)

I am actually in a process of paring down my collection and have decided to let go of everything except for my E-Nano and my Pax.

This Solo is a great vape that I purchased during my initial period of VAS and enjoyed very much while I was using it, but as I continued to acquire other vapes I found that it didn't suit my needs/habits 100%, so it ended up sitting in a drawer after only 2 or 3 months of light use.

The sale includes the black M1A Solo, both the straight and crooked original stems, original battery charger, original packaging, and instruction manual. The only thing missing is the aromatherapy bowl. Also the straight stem has chipped at the mouthpiece end, so I included a piece of silicone wrapped around it (see pictures.)

I will only accept PayPal payment, and can only ship within the US. Everything has been cleaned throughly.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

DUNN8Z1.jpg

Ji02BAz.jpg

oaXnils.jpg

OJ6b3Xp.jpg

IpWNlcF.jpg
NVwXZUI.jpg
xHaCDnN.jpg

N94IO1e.jpg

IUC1Tkt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom