• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

SOLD **Price drop*** TUBO Evic azo orange + accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow FCers,

This is a re-activation of my ad after returning from vacations with a nice price drop!

I'm having hard times due to health issues and life has changed more than a bit. Might have to give up on vaping completely - but for now I am selling a good part of my passionate connoisseur's collection... I have to do it.
Am preferrably looking for EU / UK buyers - but will be open to others too... The conversion rate does suck - and I like to keep the footprint small whenever possible too.
All items are working flawlessly, being in (near) mint condition and have been babied and stored in dark and dry places. They all have only seen light use, most of the accessories are still new and unused.
Everything has been thoroughly iso cleaned, boxed up in their original packaging (not the tubo!) ready to ship.

Tubo Evic azo orange + accessories
latest FW,
1x long bent stem
2x RBT short stem (w/ RBT screen installed)
1x RBT long stem
1x 18 male to 18 male waterpiece adapter
1x 90 degrees female whip adapter
2x basket screens
2x basket screens squished
1x basket screen squished in a different way ;)

+ Tubo Pick/stir stick! not pictured but included!

170 Euro + shipping
Please cover additional PayPal fees, if there were any - or via F&F, if you feel good about it

Please feel free to contact me for you personal shipping quote. I only ship insured and with tracking and will look up the cheapest tariff.
No trades please.

Thanks for watching!

VN
:peace:

ruftC55.jpg

JyddRGr.jpg

tQSh61R.jpg

QyNbuaW.jpg

bawjAXi.jpg

4AX3tHc.jpg

accessories included:

kb13FV8.jpg