Price drop!!!SloJim's vape drawer purge! Insta-Heat,RBT,Dynavap

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Price reductions 2/23 11:45pm
Prices include shipping and any PayPal fees.
So since my new I heat is done, I will let my Proto type #3 I-heat cartridge go. Being an early one, this one doesn't have the foil liner, and is a tad wider in diameter than the current models, so it won't fit the sbs Wicher mod. I have it on a Wismec Reuleaux 2/3 running the Tubo firmware. Nice usable vape temp control range from 380°f - 425° ish. Comes with Alan made matching stem with og RBT screen installed. Wismec is a Rose Gold, had the faux wood skin that can be removed easily.if you'd prefer. Set up with two batteries, comes with the box and back for the third battery.
$120 sold!
20190222-083544.jpg

Next up is an early RBT Splinter unit on an Evic mini. This has a Blue glass joint, that is 19/26, instead of the 19/22 of the current units or the dreaded 19/19 units that were out for a minute. This means you can use any 18mm mp in this one. The Evic is loaded with the tubo software as well with good tc control from 365 - 410 ish. Comes with a matching Blue stem with OG rbt screen loaded at my preferred spot.
$110.00 keeping
20190222-083610.jpg

Dynavap bundle includes a Shadow M, hardly used. Body was put on my omni, rest was put on the cocobolo stem and used via induction heater only, never torched. Comes with the Two tone Cocobolo Dynavap vong stem and the OG Dynastash modded to fit the Aomai single flame torch, which is also included. This torch one has been around for a couple flint changes, but still going strong.
$80 Sold
20190222-083720.jpg

Not really looking for any trades right now.
Thanks for checking it out.
Pm if your interested
:wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom