*price drop *Blackbur Blizzard Sale Part 3..Arizer Solo Ceramic..SS.Arizer Air..Haze V2..hipvap

blackbur

Good Evening folks!
Today we have 5 vaporizers..for $100 a piece.**price drop**
If your interested in getting more than one let me know.

Here is a list of what is available...

SOLD..Original OG Arizr Solo Ceramic with brand new battery pack, please note there is slight damage on the bottom where the screen go in from the battery replacement.This unit imo has the best flavor,arizr no longer makes this unit. Comes with Mouthpiece and Charger.$80

SOLD..Stainless Steel Arizr Solo..no damage..used about 3 times.Comes with mouth piece aromatop and charger.$80*sold*

SOLD Arizr Air..comes with original battery and two spares..mouthpiece..charger..silicone case..tiny holster case.
$100
Hipvap vaporizer..lightly used. Comes with just the screen and a charger..i will include amazon basics harddrive case.
$100

Haze V2..comes with both batteries..battery charger..stainless steel mouthpiece..glass mouthpiece..you will need to purchase the metal trays for herbs and concentrates..can't seem to find mine...will throw in amazon basics harddrive case as well $100

Restrictions..
NO lowballing..thought long and hard and i feel these prices are pretty reasonable.
must have at least 50 posts
paypal only +fees
you pay shipping.

ifaiio.jpg

nnkwah.jpg

34gao7r.jpg

9fr5l1.jpg

ta2ek4.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom