[Price Drop 130€ / Trade] Arizer Extreme-Q Set [Europe]

AtomicPB

Dear FC,

I would like to sell my whole Arizer Extreme-Q set. I bought the EQ in March 2014 as my first vaporizer. The unit is in good shape and fully functional (took it for a test spin last week). This vaporizer brought me into the game of fking combustion.

My life situation has changed a lot since then and I can not have a desktop vaporizer on display in my flat permanently. As much as I like to use the EQ in Shisha Mode with the (included) small lab bubbler, I am just to lazy to build it up and down all the time. For that reason the EQ has not seen a lot of use the last two years which is kinda sad since it is a nice unit.

With that being said, I am looking for a new home for the EQ.

k3jYZY0.jpg

IhosP5E.jpg

mHfQ4VY.jpg

3D7YEUS.jpg

The set includes:

1x Arizer Extreme-Q Vaporizer
1x Power Suply with Adapter
1x Remote Controll
1x Glass Stirring Tool
2x Cyclone Bowls
1x Potpoury Bowl
2x Glass Balloon Mouthpieces
3x Glass Mouthpieces for Shisha-Mode
1x Elbow connector
3x Dome Screens
2x Screens for the Cclone Bowls
3x Rubber Bands for the Balloon Mouthpieces
1x User Manual

1x Ehle Bubbler
1x Lab Bubbler

1x Tool Box (Utility Case) to keep everything

I can include the tubing in the pictures, it has been used though and might be considered unhygienic.

The set will obviously be cleaned properly before sending it to the new owner.

I am asking 130€ plus shipping for the whole set or an interesting trade offer. I would prefer selling the set to someone from the EU, because of the shipping costs but would ship worldwide if wanted. Within Europe tracked and insured shipping with DHL is about 20€. Shipping to countries outside the EU might be considerably more expensive since the weight of the set (I would have to check prices for specific countries).

Just PM me with any questions that might come up.

All the best ...
-AtomicPB

Last edited:
Top Bottom