Press&Vape desktop vaporizer idea

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I was thinking about something... a device using both the rosin tek and the vaporization tek where you load a sample of flowers or hasch (just enough for one hit) which is squished mecanically and vaporized directly to your lungs, so you can dab directly from flowers!

The idea is to be able to get a plate with a different temp on the middle (where the sample is squished) than on the edges where the rosin will flow and will be directly vaporized (using a higher temp than the press area). The plate assembly is the main issue since we want to keep different temp area very close of each other (maybe a sort of insulator between might help), to use safe and tasty components (maybe stainless steel for the squish area and quartz/glass for the vaporization area) and to work on a pure vaporpath. I was thinking something to lead the flow might help but since the idea is to work with very small amount it might be inneffective.

It might be the perfect tool for taste connoisseurs since there will be not anymore any terp deperdition, sadly I haven't any engineering experience and tools to be able to built a such difficult device. For sure the idea is to get rid of the parchment too.

I think it might be nice for peoples with throat issues since they will be able in a easy manner , to vape only the interesting part and avoid the harshness coming from the rest...

Love this idea, I hope somebody will bring it to reality!

Top Bottom