Preparing weed for vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
lwien said:
Just don't ask me how many times a month I wash my sheets.
It's human nature to consider your own dirt to be more acceptable. I'd rather sleep on my dirty sheets than so-called clean ones in a hotel. I don't trust those hotel washing machines to deal with other people's cooties. :uhoh:

Snappo said:
I use 420 Pop Top Jars and I love em.
I like 420 Science when they have a big sale. I'm too cheap to buy there otherwise. ;)

max,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
See there is some quality info
My pleasure! ...and of course I know you don't mean to say that all other discussion on this thread wasn't helpful and informative, as it was so generously intended. ;):):nod::lol::cool::p

Last edited:

Uncle Tito

"Just to kick it is a blessing"
My pleasure! ...and of course I know you don't mean to say that all other discussion on this thread wasn't helpful and informative, as it was so generously intended. ;):):nod::lol::cool::p
Of course not! Why would you ever think I was implying that...lol

Uncle Tito,
Reactions: Snappo

OregonStoner

I like to use a large 4pc Santa Cruz Shredder for my "salad mixing". I like the larger size because I get lazy and prefer the large capacity so that I don't have to grind as often.

I store my blend and concentrates in makeup tins..
GEim.jpg

I like these tins because they fit very comfortably in my front pockets.

I will sometimes put my herbs on paper to help it get really dry for vaping. I recently have been just leaving the top off of my SCS for a night to dry the herb or I will transfer some herb to one of the makeup tins and leave the top off of that for a night.

I really like a drier herb for vaping. There is such a thing as "too dry" but I like to push the envelope.

OregonStoner,
Reactions: grokit

Twiddlebug

A just grind up a few days worth ahead of time and store the grind in a small, dark air-tight container.

That's my approach as well. Since I am using less but trying many different strains, I have about 8 jars with 1 gram in each. I just pick one or two, grind and then put back in the jars.

Someone on this board recommended for a finer grind, when using a four-piece grinder, is to turn the grinder upside down while grinding to get the desired consistency - and then turn it right-side up to let it fall through the holes........mind blown! LOL

Twiddlebug,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom