Practically New Interplanetary Development Super Weapon Grinder (SW1) Black 2.2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just got this 2.2 inch SW1 grinder from Interplanetary Development and though it is quite nice its not really what I was looking for, partly because I actually prefer not to separate kief and use only three pieces. However if you do like to collect kief this should be pretty great for it, with an easily removable screen for cleaning and smooth rounded edges for deep wide chambers. Hard to see in these photos, but the teeth are a unique diamond squiggle shape (unique cross etched grip too) and it is made of the usual nice anodized aluminum in black with their cool little logo. The company is pretty awesome with CS should you need it and it comes with a nice pouch and guitar pick

Asking for $30 since its essentially brand new as the middle section and screen were never used (nor were the pick and pouch), while the rest only saw two gentle grinds to test it out. It has already been completely cleaned (with ISO and warm water) as you can see in the photos below and shows zero wear, it really is still like mint condition bought direct from the manufacturer. I can also throw in some extras like herb containers, tools, or adapters, and cover shipping too. I've bought and sold things many times here now as a long-term member with positive feedback in the thread so buy with confidence and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking :peace:

1qrCMRI.jpg

d4JMfpY.jpg

emznSNA.jpg

jGHWLxK.jpg

EaC01Z1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom