Power Bank solution for Vaporizer?

Hi, I uses a pinnacle pro and like most pnp user, after about 2 years, the battery dies, so now i'm looking to try using Xiaomi power bank to charge, but I don't have the right cable. Does anyone know which is the right cable, and would it charge? And can I charge while vaping?

Or maybe anyone has other power bank options to charge my PNP? I prefer those power banks that are light and easily put into my pocket, similar to the Xiaomi power banks.

Thanks!

NRSQzhR.jpg

ashingtray,

Monsoon

I don't have one myself but you may want to check/post in the official thread here for advice. I'm pretty sure those use a DC wall charger (circle shaped port) so you're probably out of luck. If the internal battery is dead you'll only be able to run it directly off the charger.

Monsoon,

rodders83

12v like the Mighty? They are few and far between i think i have saw one mentioned i forget the name now, Herborizer also do an overpriced 12v 9800mah i think.

And if the battery is dead it might not work as Monsoon said i think someday we will look back and be like HAH a vape with no passthrough how 2016! A battery should be there for the portability, Most vape will probably work either plugged in directly or via battery.

Cant wait for those!!

rodders83,

max

Out to lunch
Hey ashingtray, when you start a thread that's looking for an answer, it's always a good idea to check back to see if you get one. You haven't been back since you created the thread 11 days ago. Your time is running out.......

max,
Top Bottom