pothead halloween costume ideas ?

TheVaporDaddy

im going to a halloween party on saturday so im kinda desperate , i was gonna get a pair of grey shorts and a blue shirt and scribble metallica on it ( beavis ) but the local wal mart didnt have what i was lookin for ( like how the heck can wal mart not have plain shorts and shirts ) . so any ideas for a good halloween costume for a pothead , im willing to spend a few bucks on the construction im just not willing to do any sewing or anything of that nature LOL

TheVaporDaddy,

vapormonkey

Put on a racing jumpsuit and a metal noodle strainer on your head and go as a member of DEVO.

Or, I hear anything Jersey Shore is funny.

vapormonkey,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Even simpler - get a white sheet and have someone help you wrap yourself up in it, cut out holes for your arms and face, twist and tie up the ends at your head/feet.

Voila! Youre a joint.

AGBeer,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
You could just wear a pot on your head. See how many people get it. :)

Vicki,

lwien

Vicki said:
You could just wear a pot on your head. See how many people get it. :)

Perfect.

You could also tape a rock on top of the pot. ;)

lwien,

stinkmeaner

Giant Volcano costume would be kick ass, especially since it is arguably the most well known vape.

stinkmeaner,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
AGBeer said:
Even simpler - get a white sheet and have someone help you wrap yourself up in it, cut out holes for your arms and face, twist and tie up the ends at your head/feet.

Voila! Youre a joint.

Haha... that reminded me of my friend who dressed up as a joint that was supposed to be lit and had a cherry burning at the top. Everyone thought he was a bloody Tampon.

DevoTheStrange,

Frickr

DevoTheStrange said:
Haha... that reminded me of my friend who dressed up as a joint that was supposed to be lit and had a cherry burning at the top. Everyone thought he was a bloody Tampon.

well either way, thats still pretty funny :lol:

Frickr,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
hot glue a pebble to your shirt and write -er after it.
you can be a stoner.

god that's bad.

herbgirl,

SmokingElectricity

I gotta go to a BS work related halloween party so i gotta dress up this year. Think i'm gonna just dress up as King Diamond.

SmokingElectricity,
Top Bottom