Potential problem with arizer solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euge

Hey guys, back again!

So I've been using my arizer solo for a little while now and to my knowledge, works as intended. My question lies with taking a toke. It takes a fair effort to pull on it and I'm not really getting thick clouds of vapour, I still get a bit but not that thick.

If this is normal or anyone is aware of this problem, any answers would be most favourable. Thanks in advance.

Euge.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Read the last 100 pages of the solo thread as it has all your answers. There is no quick answer as you have to get over the learning curve.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lazylathe

Almost there...
+1 for reading through the thread, it helps a lot!

You also need to factor in the qulaity of the herb you are loading, how tight you are packing it and the temp you are running the vape at.
When i load a stem i will do a quick grind, vacuum up material and give a very light tamping to prevent it from falling out. If you pack it down too tight the draw is really difficult.

If you practise you will get it down very quickly!

lazylathe,

natural farmer

While you could always get a Lotus and wonder why you didn't get that in the first place, please give a Vapor Lung a chance if possible. It will completely change your experience with the Solo and bypass the difficulty you've got with the drawing. It will give you enormous clouds as well. It can essentially transform a Solo to a kick ass desktop IMHO.

natural farmer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Euge you will get much better response to Solo questions in the actual Solo thread. I am closing this thread and you can take this conversation there. :)

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom