Pot Was Flying Off the Shelves in Uruguay. Then U.S. Banks Weighed In.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I don't believe anything will change in the positive for Cannabis in America as long as Jeff Sessions is our Attorney General. We are looking at, at least 3 more years plus two months. Unless Trump decides to fire him. Which could happen but then Trump could put in somebody worse.

Hopefully our president won't get a second term.

Someone that is progressive and a liberal will need to be voted in as our president. Obama was our best chance.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Back to uruguay... just kidding yeah the banksters suck @ss :rofl:

As far as potency, back when I attended the cannabis cup in y2k the winning strains were finally breaking through the 20% thc barrier. Nowadays they're breaking through the 30% barrier so either the potency has increased, or they're measuring it differently than they used to like watts per channel in audio amplifiers.

:sherlock:

C No Ego

Back to uruguay... just kidding yeah the banksters suck @ss :rofl:

As far as potency, back when I attended the cannabis cup in y2k the winning strains were finally breaking through the 20% thc barrier. Nowadays they're breaking through the 30% barrier so either the potency has increased, or they're measuring it differently than they used to like watts per channel in audio amplifiers.

:sherlock:

there have been studies that show the plant cannot create to many trichomes in weight % and still function like a plant... it is functionally impossible to get past like 33 to 35% total mass in cannabinoids.... there are just to many other functioning chemicals in there to compete with space...

total cannabinoids = 118 @ 2017
total non cannabinoids = 441
http://www.uvm.edu/medicine/documents/CMS_MedicalCannabis_Handout_060716.pdf

Top Bottom