Pot Lung and Vaping

Pappy

shmaporist
I just came off a 5 day vaping moratorium, something I recommend everyone do once in a blue moon. It's not only good for the respiratory system it's good for your head. If you vape as routinely as me sobriety can be an exciting alternative to being high. :D Since resuming I'm getting more stoned and vaping less compulsively.

GOOD TIP: Sip water while vaping. :peace:

Pappy,
Hi Guys,

I am a brand new member (like a few minutes ago) though I have been lurking for awhile. In fact, that's what helped convince me to buy a vape (Da Buddha). And I just joined because I had to comment on this discussion. I, too, am a man of experience (since 1967), and I too got bronchial symptoms last year. In fact I coughed so much I got bronchial spasms and had to visit an emergency room for the first time in my life. I suspect my situation is aggravated in part by allergies since I seem to get it at this time of year and I live in a rather tropical place where different things bloom all year round. Long story short.....I started getting some breathing problems again this year, but Da Buddha is changing that. I've had it about two months now and I still get some congestion, but it is diminishing and I am 100% better than last year.

I am grateful to this site and its members. I feel like my health has improved due to your influence. And my wife's quality of life as well. She has a condition that causes chronic pain, and could never smoke. But she can vape, and she does so daily. It has done her more good than the doctors and their unending litany of pharmaceuticals. She says my guitar playing has improved lately, too. I could explain that to her, but have chosen not to. Thanks to everyone. I will check in here regularly from now on. I seem to have stumbled on a great number of like minded folks. You had to be somewhere. I should have discovered you sooner.

vapirtoo

Hi Slavetothegrinder,
Right on!, the people here are real cool and very
experienced. :)
Most are too willing to share their knowledge with
any who ask (hopefully after checking the vaporpedia section).
Tell your wife to come on board too as she might be interested
in different threads than you are. Welcome and enjoy. :D

Hey Pappy,
that advice about the water is crucial.
I get dehydration headaches way before
I get thirsty, so I must sip water as often
as possible. Often I forget. :(
Oh Yeah,
I think I will take a break when I die. :lol:

vapirtoo,
Top Bottom