Post your clipboard!

ILExtreme

Just remembered a popular topic at a forum I used to be a member of.. Anyone remember the Everyonedoesit forum? I was a member on there for about 6 years and it was really sad to see it be shut down.. Anyway the popular topic there was post whatever is on your clipboard. Don't test it out before just paste it and post it.. then write a brief sentence explaining why you copied it..

So I'll go first:

http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers/94048-my-eating-experience-abv-3.html

A post I facebooked to my friend, trying to excite him about ABV weed lol.

ILExtreme,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
693 Santa Cruz Ave., Menlo Park, CA, 94025.

My friend wanted me to get coffee with them, but I had to get directions, because I would have been so completely lost. Maybe next time I'll have something better. I have to say, I was a bit scared of the <ctrl> V command for a second there.

The_Other_Shoe,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Other Shoe, my wife used to work on Santa Cruz Ave at Scout's House, the dog rehab center, we're neighbors!

stonemonkey55,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
That's too funny SM, my girlfriend lives down in Menlo Park, I live about 15-20 mins away. Close enough internet wise to be considered neighbors. It is funny that I went right past Scout's House on my way, I remember seeing it.

The_Other_Shoe,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Each Slice is 1/8 of the pizza. (12 inch diameter)

I ordered a pizza online after a nice 4:20 treat and then cut and pasted some nutritional info into a food log. Nice greasy pizza always hits those munchies.

nice sticky
?????????????????????????????????????

DeepFried,

xaustinx

"So am I just shit out of luck?"

hahaha aw man, inquiring about how i will get my money back if the cinderella 99 seeds are all sold out by the time my order gets there

xaustinx,

Trixer

Private Function DownloadUpdate() As Boolean

For Each file In FileList
'code here to download the file
MsgBox("downloading " + file.Name)

If file.downloadMe = True Then
MsgBox(file.Name + " has finished downloading")

End If
Next

End Function

lol, wow that was much earlier in the day.. I was copying a function in some code im doing and moved it to a diffrent location.

If any of you cant tell I am a software developer lol...

Trixer,
Top Bottom