Post What Vaporizer(s) You Currently Use And Why.

SD_haze

bump.. for the newbies this is a great thread, since it's hard to narrow down the couple of hundred vapes covered in the Vape Discussion forum. as a first-timer looking for portability I'm deciding between MFLB, davinci and arizer solo (which a friend swears by)
Portables can be a little trickier to decide between, since there's so many different features to compare, but do know that with those three narrowed down you can't choose wrong :spidey:

I have a feeling my new vaporizer rotation will mostly be just the Vapexhale Cloud + Omicron for portable
We'll see how well it does small loads, so maybe a log vape will stay in regular use.

SD_haze,

Bouldorado

Since I started vaping about a year and a half ago, I've gone through a decent number of vapes. Currently my only vape is the lsv. While the lsv has some serious design flaws, it fits my needs better than anything else I've tried. I found I like vapor-bonging the best, and the lsv is very well suited for that. Unlike a whip vape, you're not tied within 3ft or so of the unit. No plastic tubing means better taste + cleanable parts. I also like the bowl design (but hate the heater cover), since it's easy to stir and to use with concentrates/

If I didn't care about concentrates, I'd definitely be using a log vape. They look much nicer, are more durable, and they taste better IMO.

Also worth noting, is the exceptional customer service provided by 7th floor. However, if a product is well designed, you should never have to deal with customer service.

Bouldorado,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
The Underdog! First, ease of use: It can be left on 24/7 so it's always ready. Very easy draw. Little or no maintenance. Secondly, efficiency. The UD, like most log vapes, is very conservative with your herb. And last? Stealth and beauty. My Underdog is a beautiful hand made piece crafted from exotic wood. It can sit on my desk without revealing its purpose. Put a little copper bowl with essential oils on top and it's an "aromatherapy diffuser."

Crohnie,

Tweek

Ever since getting the Solo, I have been using it exclusively around the house. But my usual every day choice is the SSV. Portable, I go with PAX. The rest of my vapes are my fun vapes...I either break em out at a party or when I feel like something different.

Tweek,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
UD at home with glass-70% of the time
Because it is beautiful, mindlessly easy to use, tasty, and easily the most efficient. Always a pleasant experience.

Solo at home when I want freedom and on the go- 20% of the time
Because it tastes great and awesome temperature control. Easy for newbs to use. Easy to travel with (glass is in the tube that the PVHES came with and a MFLB battery cap on top).

MFLB-10% of the time
Stealth. I have used this thing everywhere! It was my first and I will always love it for it's design simplicity, quickness, and versatility.

happyTrails,

calimac

What I have
Iolite when fishing or camping or anywhere where there is no power
Solo for quick sessions at home or when out visiting people
Extreme q when chilling at home

What I hope to get
Log style maybe an underdog or hotpod
New portable inh xp or thermovape cera

calimac,
Reactions: Puffers

momatik

I love my HerbalAire. I think it's one of the most noob friendly vapes on the market right now.

Put in as little or as much up to .5 as you'd like. Pop on the mouthpiece and start vaping. No stirring. No risk of combustion. No fussing with the bowl between hits at all and yet it provides great extraction. The vape itself is strong and durable. It blows bags, direct draw, or even easily mates with glass. The taste through the HA isn't as good as it is through other glass air path premium home models like the SSV but still it's a small sacrifice to make for all the other conveniences of the vape imo.

ViviDVapE

yay weed
I use a Bliss air freshener vaporizer 1 because im poor and 2 because im poor. It takes forever to heat up and the hits are kinda lame but for some odd reason I get beyond stoned from it so I never threw it away. other than that I pretty much always use my Atmos Raw... I cant keep up with the hits half the time because theyre so massive. Its truly is awesome.

ViviDVapE,

makisupacurtain

Once I got my cloud, it was game over for everything else in my arsenal. I have never experienced anything so satisfying, efficient, and tasty. It has been attached to my hip ever since I got it. Whenever I am not at home, I can hear my cloud calling for me, nothing else gets the job done like it.

The omicron is the only other thing that sees the light of day anymore, and that is purely for portability and stealth.

makisupacurtain,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
My Volcano Classic was my first vaporizer and I've had it for 8 years. I love the bag system, I like the variable temperature so I can keep my ABV light, it's easy to use, and it is durable as hell. It's my main go to when I am at home in the upstairs living room watching a movie or hanging out with friends.

My Supreme is always good for massive rips and, of course, for when there is no power. This is usually only used by me and one of my buddies because too many people don't know how to listen and end up burning their fingers. I love the Supreme paired with glass. Some of the most satisfying, big, and tasty vapors I've ever experienced.

I use my Pax when I am not in my house. It is the best portable that I've ever tried. It offers great cloudy hits and is so stealthy. I love my Pax and don't really have any interest in other portables at this time. The Pax does absolutely everything I need for an on the go vaporizer.

My most recent vaporizer acquisition is the LSV. So far, I am really enjoying this vaporizer and it has become my downstairs living room vaporizer. It works great with my glass as well as on its own with the transfer wand. I should be receiving a fatty vape tamer in the mail on Friday so i'm hoping that works even better. I'm especially interested in trying the vape tamer with my glass. The LSV seems to be the most efficient as it usually can turn my ABV extremely dark. This thing fucks my friends up.

When it comes to concentrates I am a fan of the dabs off a Ti nail. Bubble hash is excellent for use with the LSV as bowl topper through glass. I love kief in my Pax.

My MFLB sits and collects dust. I never liked it and could never get the hang of the damn thing. The Pax is by far the superior portable of the two, in my opinion.

Deadshort480,
Top Bottom